Larry Elder brushes off LA Times column that called him 'the Black face of white supremacy'

Elder, or any Republican would be a major improvement for California, but it's too late. California is a lost cause.
California is becoming a state for the rich who can afford the exuberant living costs, and the poor who are the slaves of the rich, and who collect the obscene # of government handouts.
The middle class are fools who stay and try to get by. Their dollars will go much further in any red state.

Anyone who throws out white supremacist is automatically put into the "pay no mind" pile and forgotten.

Sure there are tiny fringe white supremacists here and there but they are insignificant. So called anti racists are by face the most racist people america have ever seen. And they don't even try to hide their racism, they will go on national tv and say it right in the camera and get applauded for it.

I don't care who you are, if you say white supremacist then to me you're a racist and have no credibility to me at all.

So the only successful black folks in America are bootlickin, Uncle Tom republicans. Is that what you are saying?

Using the American capitalistic system, blacks like any other group can be successful regardless of their political party affiliation.
The difference is, today's Dimocrats are pretty much anti-capitalists, so a hardcore black Dimocrat is likely not going to be as successful as a black Republican.
That is unless you're a Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton type who makes their millions from shaking down businesses and corporations.

Using the American capitalistic system, blacks like any other group can be successful regardless of their political party affiliation.
To a certain degree.
The difference is, today's Dimocrats are pretty much anti-capitalists, so a hardcore black Dimocrat is likely not going to be as successful as a black Republican.
Based on what?
That is unless you're a Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton type who makes their millions from shaking down businesses and corporations.
Really, give us some examples of how they are shaking down businesses.

You always prove you are retarded with comments like that.
Black people in this country can be successful in spite of whites trying to hold them back. We are just built like that. We dont like the boot lickers that claim whites are our buddies when we see the racism all around us.

Yes Elder is a boot licker and fawning negropean.

Go fuck yourself cave chimp. :)

Look who devolves into racism to make his insult.

Proves two things. One, you ARE a racist.

Two, you're stupid.

What cracks me up is how our resident bigots and racists think that the absurd and tired ploy by Davey Duke wanna be's is clever.
- People who call out racism against black folk (and can back it up with documented facts) are "racists".
- People who criticize black folk for parroting the same double talk used by racists to justify bigoted policies (and can back it up with documented facts) are "racists".
Pre and post the Civil War, you had black folk preaching the "common sense" to stay on the plantation and trust the "masters" to do better by them. Their were those within his own church community who told King that he was "moving to fast" and "delving into areas that didn't concern black folk (labor union rights, the Vietnam War). Currently, this similar mentality exists for the likes of Elder and Owens, who try to intellectualize their capitulation to the congenital racism within the American fabric.

Like I said before, these clowns fed on criticism so long as their white supremacist benefactors keep feeding them accolades and money. POS, one and all.

What cracks me up is how our resident bigots and racists think that the absurd and tired ploy by Davey Duke wanna be's is clever.
- People who call out racism against black folk (and can back it up with documented facts) are "racists".
- People who criticize black folk for parroting the same double talk used by racists to justify bigoted policies (and can back it up with documented facts) are "racists".
Pre and post the Civil War, you had black folk preaching the "common sense" to stay on the plantation and trust the "masters" to do better by them. Their were those within his own church community who told King that he was "moving to fast" and "delving into areas that didn't concern black folk (labor union rights, the Vietnam War). Currently, this similar mentality exists for the likes of Elder and Owens, who try to intellectualize their capitulation to the congenital racism within the American fabric.

Like I said before, these clowns fed on criticism so long as their white supremacist benefactors keep feeding them accolades and money. POS, one and all.
What's your opinion of Booker T Washington?

You always prove you are retarded with comments like that.
Black people in this country can be successful in spite of whites trying to hold them back. We are just built like that. We dont like the boot lickers that claim whites are our buddies when we see the racism all around us.
Elder grew up in South Central. California needs upgrades in Electrical output, Water increases and Wildfire reduction work to their forests. A rich state that looks like beggars.

Forum List

Back