Larry Elder brushes off LA Times column that called him 'the Black face of white supremacy'

Anyone who throws out white supremacist is automatically put into the "pay no mind" pile and forgotten.

Sure there are tiny fringe white supremacists here and there but they are insignificant. So called anti racists are by face the most racist people america have ever seen. And they don't even try to hide their racism, they will go on national tv and say it right in the camera and get applauded for it.

I don't care who you are, if you say white supremacist then to me you're a racist and have no credibility to me at all.
Most of them are cartoon White supremacist, I'm pretty sure they are lefty loons.

More outright racism from the Democrats and the left. Just awful stuff they say about conservative blacks, so hate-filled. Disgusting.

And they will use a black person for their racist attacks, as long that black person stays on the porch the Democrats and the left are fine with that person.

Republican California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder dismissed a column that called him "the Black face of white supremacy" as par for the course because liberals are "scared to death" that he could actually take control of the state.
The Los Angeles Times published a column on Friday titled "Column: Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned," which accused the Republican of using "overly simplistic arguments that whitewash the complex problems that come along with being Black in America." L.A. Times columnist Erika D. Smith said Elder uses "taunting and toddler-like name-calling of his ideological enemies" before belittling the gubernatorial candidate with her own insults.
"His candidacy feels personal. Like an insult to Blackness," the Times columnist wrote.
"This is not the first time the L.A. Times has attacked me, there is another writer who all but called me a Black David Duke," Elder continued. "They are scared to death."
Many observers have noticed that attacks from the left on Elder appeared to increase as he performs well in the polls. A right-leaning Twitter account even shared a variety of the liberal Los Angeles paper’s recent Elder headlines.

As a black conservative, Elder is VERY accustomed to racism from the left. See the biggest example here:

StepNFetchIt Elder. I despise boot lickers like him.

The DemoKKKrats were, are, and always will be the party of racism.

StepNFetchIt Elder. I despise boot lickers like him.
I hear life is good on the Democratic Plantation.

1629997368341.jpeg

It takes a highly moronic person with an extremely fucked up mind to tie a black man to white supremacy.
Actually, it takes a willfully ignorant, proud jackass or a piss poor Goebbels wanna-be to make such a statement as yours in the face of history. But rather than waste time with history allegory on the subject, I'll just give you the cliff notes on the guy your hero Elder said isn't a racist and should have been re-elected:

AN ORAL HISTORY OF TRUMP’S BIGOTRY​

Larry Elder’s fibs about his ongoing love for Trump

Actually, it takes a willfully ignorant, proud jackass or a piss poor Goebbels wanna-be to make such a statement as yours in the face of history. But rather than waste time with history allegory on the subject, I'll just give you the cliff notes on the guy your hero Elder said isn't a racist and should have been re-elected:

AN ORAL HISTORY OF TRUMP’S BIGOTRY​

Larry Elder’s fibs about his ongoing love for Trump

Your blind partisan stupidity and your stupid far left standard Nazi comparison the last refugee of the truly ignorant has been duly noted now fuck off and go waste someone else’s time with your useless bullshit.

Your blind partisan stupidity and your stupid far left standard Nazi comparison the last refugee of the truly ignorant has been duly noted now fuck off and go waste someone else’s time with your useless bullshit.
Your respond like a petulant child.....no logic, no facts, just a lot of name calling and foot stamping. Unfortunately for you the rational, objective reader sees your failure to logically and factually defend your earlier stated position and disprove what I posted.

Now run-a-long and troll for your audience. I'm dumping you in the IA bin for a month to clear my reading board....and watch you nip at my heels. Adios for now.

I hear life is good on the Democratic Plantation.

View attachment 530954
Please provide the reader with the actual proposals or laws put forth by the Democratic Congress in the last 50 years that IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS provide free food, housing and medical care ONLY TO BLACK PEOPLE. If you can't, then you're just a right wing troll of little value.

Oh, and for God's sake get educated on Nixon and the Southern Strategy, will ya please?

Please provide the reader with the actual proposals or laws put forth by the Democratic Congress in the last 50 years that IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS provide free food, housing and medical care ONLY TO BLACK PEOPLE. If you can't, then you're just a right wing troll of little value.

Oh, and for God's sake get educated on Nixon and the Southern Strategy, will ya please?
The democrats who run the Democratic Plantation make promises they never deliver on. That blacks who vote for democrats expect to get diamonds but instead get zirconium. However the blacks who live on the plantation are beginning to leave. That’s why the Mexican border is open. The democrats hope to replace the blacks with illegal aliens from south of the border.

You should do some research on Lyndon Johnson’s plan to insure blacks would vote for democrats for the next 100 years.

1630085752681.jpeg

The democrats who run the Democratic Plantation make promises they never deliver on. That blacks who vote for democrats expect to get diamonds but instead get zirconium. However the blacks who live on the plantation are beginning to leave. That’s why the Mexican border is open. The democrats hope to replace the blacks with illegal aliens from south of the border.

You should do some research on Lyndon Johnson’s plan to insure blacks would vote for democrats for the next 100 years.

View attachment 531408

1. I asked for valid, documented proof, not more of your mental flatulence. Clearly, you can't meet a simple burden of proof, so continuing to make your claims in various fashion just makes you a lying troll.

2. For your education:

For your education:

1. I asked for valid, documented proof, not more of your mental flatulence. Clearly, you can't meet a simple burden of proof, so continuing to make your claims in various fashion just makes you a lying troll.

2. For your education:

For your education:
I don’t and will never have a subscription to the Washington Post. Also I am not overly impressed with a 1996 thesis from someone trying to meet the requirements for the Degree of Master of Arts Department of Political Science at Western Michigan University.

Sure there are plenty of people who feel Lyndon Johnson was a great President who did a lot for the blacks with his Great Society. However many people disagree.

I offer this for your education. …

I don’t and will never have a subscription to the Washington Post. Also I am not overly impressed with a 1996 thesis from someone trying to meet the requirements for the Degree of Master of Arts Department of Political Science at Western Michigan University.

Sure there are plenty of people who feel Lyndon Johnson was a great President who did a lot for the blacks with his Great Society. However many people disagree.

I offer this for your education. …

Nothing is more pathetic than a intellectually impotent and insipidly stubborn right wing troll trying to come off as clever.

1. You STILL have not met a simple burden of proof regarding your claim a few posts ago. Therefore, you are incorrect and to claim otherwise makes you a liar.

2. Only a fool admits to willful ignorance as a point of pride in a discussion. Also, to try and mock the content of any material offered in a discussion WITHOUT DISCUSSING CONTENT makes you twice the fool, as any fool can make claims about information they are ignorant about. Clearly, you prefer only the source material that tells you what you want to hear in a myopic fashion.

3. Trying to detour the conversation in hopes of masking your disingenuous and failed responses doesn't work in a printed medium. Clearly, you foolishly think that attacking Johnson in general will erase his part in the formation of the Southern Strategy that Nixon embraced, much less the voting shift and ideological shift of Democrats to the Republican Party. Hint: it doesn't.

4. You will now attempt to ignore all else in order to tout your detour as the true point of discussion and claim victory if no one goes down that rabbit hole with you.....a failed ploy often used by right wing wonks unable to concede a point or defend theirs directly. You're done, and I'm done giving platform to your tired ploy. Now run-a-long and falsely make accusations and claims of victory. I'm sure the others in the IA bin will applaud you for a month or so. Adios.

Forum List

Back