Larry Elder brushes off LA Times column that called him 'the Black face of white supremacy'

Nothing is more pathetic than a intellectually impotent and insipidly stubborn right wing troll trying to come off as clever.

1. You STILL have not met a simple burden of proof regarding your claim a few posts ago. Therefore, you are incorrect and to claim otherwise makes you a liar.

2. Only a fool admits to willful ignorance as a point of pride in a discussion. Also, to try and mock the content of any material offered in a discussion WITHOUT DISCUSSING CONTENT makes you twice the fool, as any fool can make claims about information they are ignorant about. Clearly, you prefer only the source material that tells you what you want to hear in a myopic fashion.

3. Trying to detour the conversation in hopes of masking your disingenuous and failed responses doesn't work in a printed medium. Clearly, you foolishly think that attacking Johnson in general will erase his part in the formation of the Southern Strategy that Nixon embraced, much less the voting shift and ideological shift of Democrats to the Republican Party. Hint: it doesn't.

4. You will now attempt to ignore all else in order to tout your detour as the true point of discussion and claim victory if no one goes down that rabbit hole with you.....a failed ploy often used by right wing wonks unable to concede a point or defend theirs directly. You're done, and I'm done giving platform to your tired ploy. Now run-a-long and falsely make accusations and claims of victory. I'm sure the others in the IA bin will applaud you for a month or so. Adios.

I don’t claim any victory nor should you.

Having a rational discussion with an egotistical liberal with an inflated viewpoint of his intelligence is indeed a waste of time. I knew that when I replied to your posts but it was fun anyway.

Have a good day.

You mean a MAN who told you Dims to shove it, got an education, became more successful than you’ll ever be, and puts the fear of God in you because he rejects the dogma keeping you on the plantation.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. There are plenty of successful black folks in this country that aren't boot lickin, Uncle Toms. Get a new line, that bullshit is weak.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. There are plenty of successful black folks in this country that aren't boot lickin, Uncle Toms. Get a new line, that bullshit is weak.
I have that clown on IA....sounds like he hasn't changed his game much, but he does follow all my posts like a bitch in heat wanting attention. Sad, really.

Last edited:
More outright racism from the Democrats and the left. Just awful stuff they say about conservative blacks, so hate-filled. Disgusting.

And they will use a black person for their racist attacks, as long that black person stays on the porch the Democrats and the left are fine with that person.

Republican California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder dismissed a column that called him "the Black face of white supremacy" as par for the course because liberals are "scared to death" that he could actually take control of the state.
The Los Angeles Times published a column on Friday titled "Column: Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned," which accused the Republican of using "overly simplistic arguments that whitewash the complex problems that come along with being Black in America." L.A. Times columnist Erika D. Smith said Elder uses "taunting and toddler-like name-calling of his ideological enemies" before belittling the gubernatorial candidate with her own insults.
"His candidacy feels personal. Like an insult to Blackness," the Times columnist wrote.
"This is not the first time the L.A. Times has attacked me, there is another writer who all but called me a Black David Duke," Elder continued. "They are scared to death."
Many observers have noticed that attacks from the left on Elder appeared to increase as he performs well in the polls. A right-leaning Twitter account even shared a variety of the liberal Los Angeles paper’s recent Elder headlines.

Larry Elder is the racist. In addition he would follow the failed policies of Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis on the coronavirus. If Elder were elected more people will die from the coronavirus.

You always prove you are retarded with comments like that.
Black people in this country can be successful in spite of whites trying to hold them back. We are just built like that. We dont like the boot lickers that claim whites are our buddies when we see the racism all around us.
Whites don’t hold blacks back. Blacks hold Blacks back by excusing criminal actions, calling Blacks who are trying to get educated White, encouraging Black girls to have children that they can’t afford to support that then limit the ability of the mother to get out of poverty. And many other things.

Whites don’t hold blacks back. Blacks hold Blacks back by excusing criminal actions
Give us some examples of where the majority of black folks are excusing black folks committing crimes.
, calling Blacks who are trying to get educated White,
We suffer from lack of knowledge, so give us some examples of where the majority of black folks do that.
encouraging Black girls to have children that they can’t afford to support that then limit the ability of the mother to get out of poverty. And many other things.
Again give us some REAL examples of the majority of black folks doing this. Show me where black mothers and fathers are telling their daughters to go out and get pregnant.

Give us some examples of where the majority of black folks are excusing black folks committing crimes.

We suffer from lack of knowledge, so give us some examples of where the majority of black folks do that.

Again give us some REAL examples of the majority of black folks doing this. Show me where black mothers and fathers are telling their daughters to go out and get pregnant.
White boys like that have to claim its a race thing. They are afraid of Black people taking their jobs so they make up excuses to discriminate against them.

Whites don’t hold blacks back. Blacks hold Blacks back by excusing criminal actions, calling Blacks who are trying to get educated White, encouraging Black girls to have children that they can’t afford to support that then limit the ability of the mother to get out of poverty. And many other things.
And outside of an op ed on StormFront, please give the reading audience some actual in-no-uncertain-terms PROOF of EXACTLY what you are saying. If not, you're just another brain dead alt right troll. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to find my Confederate Flag toilet tissue roll.

Boy I really struck a nerve with that post. Are the bunch of you really saying with straight faces that black kids don't criticize the black kids trying to get educated and out of poverty as acting white? Or that social pressure isn't exerted on young black girls to get pregnant without a father? It's in the music you listen to, it's the very soul of the gangster culture that you admire.

And outside of an op ed on StormFront, please give the reading audience some actual in-no-uncertain-terms PROOF of EXACTLY what you are saying. If not, you're just another brain dead alt right troll. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to find my Confederate Flag toilet tissue roll.
Leftists hate black folks who leave the plantation.

Boy I really struck a nerve with that post. Are the bunch of you really saying with straight faces that black kids don't criticize the black kids trying to get educated and out of poverty as acting white? Or that social pressure isn't exerted on young black girls to get pregnant without a father? It's in the music you listen to, it's the very soul of the gangster culture that you admire.
Naa-unnh, bunky. You're just another alt right flunky seeking attention by parroting the SOS that Lew Rockwell/David Duke/StormFront clowns have been doing for years. Thing is, taken to task you cretins just can't stand the light of day. Case in point Larry Elder brushes off LA Times column that called him 'the Black face of white supremacy'

Carry on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back