Largest-migrant-caravan-HISTORY-illegally-crosses-Rio-Grande-El-Paso

It's fairly obvious you can't carry on an adult conversation child! It's very obvious you are about 20 -25, probably either in college, or just out, having gotten your SJW card. If you can't carry on an adult conversation I see no need to continue! Givivng Illegal immigrtants Health care with thousands of vets going without is insanity!
Are the exclamation points the signs of your maturity? I don't mind the insults or when you call me a child, which you did in this posit and the post I was responded to previously, it seems more like you clowns think insults only go one way. 😄

Is Healthcare a zero sum game? Can we not provide Healthcare to both?

Are the exclamation points the signs of your maturity? I don't mind the insults or when you call me a child, which you did in this posit and the post I was responded to previously, it seems more like you clowns think insults only go one way. 😄

Is Healthcare a zero sum game? Can we not provide Healthcare to both?
Illegal immigrant should not receive anything, child wasn't an insult it was an observation!

Obviously. "LARP" is a favorite term of white leftist incels everywhere. Every time he uses it, he's giving away his white, privileged identity.
Understanding your language and your culture is important in opposing you. If I cursed at you in Jamaican patois you wouldn't understand the context. You know what a cuck is though. And you know what role playing is and you can go ahead and deny that you're all fantasy roll players but facts are the facts. People like me are talking advantage of birth right citizenship and are demographically displacing you. I don't deny that. Until you actually do something about it all your talk is role play. You have to stop letting people have their way with your wife before you stop being a cuck. 😁

Understanding your language and your culture is important in opposing you. If I cursed at you in Jamaican patois you wouldn't understand the context. You know what a cuck is though. And you know what role playing is and you can go ahead and deny that you're all fantasy roll players but facts are the facts. People like me are talking advantage of birth right citizenship and are demographically displacing you. I don't deny that. Until you actually do something about it all your talk is role play. 😁
Wait you are only a (citizen) because your ILLEGAL mother dropped you while hear, the 14th amendment did not pertain to any foreign chic dropping her brat while in country. It did pertain to slaves being given citizenship

Understanding your language and your culture is important in opposing you. If I cursed at you in Jamaican patois you wouldn't understand the context. You know what a cuck is though. And you know what role playing is and you can go ahead and deny that you're all fantasy roll players but facts are the facts. People like me are talking advantage of birth right citizenship and are displacing you. Until you actually do something about it all your talk is role play. 😁

"Roll players"? LOL! Let's add stupid to your other characteristics of white, incel, and privileged.

Say hi to your mom when she comes downstairs with your snack (ham and American cheese on white bread with extra mayo).

Wait you are only a (citizen) because your ILLEGAL mother dropped you while hear, the 14th amendment did not pertain to any foreign chic dropping her brat while in country. It did pertain to slaves being given citizenship
My mother was on a legal work visa at the time and is now a naturalized citizen along with the rest of her family. Unfortunately for you LARPers though it doesn't matter, birth right citizenship isn't going away because you ask Santa for it on Christmas.

"Roll players"? LOL! Let's add stupid to your other characteristics of white, incel, and privileged.

Say hi to your mom when she comes downstairs with your snack (ham and American cheese on white bread with extra mayo).
Yes. Role players. Take Frank here. He thinks he can close his eyes and wish away birth right citizenship. It's okay to enjoy a little fantasy here and there but the people playing knights and dragons in the park known they're playing.

Forum List

Back