Check out Joe Biden's wide open border!

'The border is secure.'
'The border is closed!'
1670946416604.png

It is not even fun, much less worth anything, trying to remonstrate with lefties in this country.
They have egos and friends to protect them from truly having to be honest with themselves.

Check out this moron judge's ruling over Camp Dope in Spokane. The morons that live in this city deserve everything they get. The liberal city council has used taxpayer $$$ to house, clothe and feed these homeless people and they just keep coming. SMFH. Federal judge: Closing I-90 homeless camp would do 'irreparable injury'

Yes, all the people I've ever known who lived in Spokane deserve to have to live with this. Confirmed. Spokane is the one dead zone in the very vibrant Eastern Washington.

Are Eastern WA and Eastern OR still talking about splitting off and joining Idaho? That's the only way I could have ever stayed in Washington.

Yes, all the people I've ever known who lived in Spokane deserve to have to live with this. Confirmed. Spokane is the one dead zone in the very vibrant Eastern Washington.

Are Eastern WA and Eastern OR still talking about splitting off and joining Idaho? That's the only way I could have ever stayed in Washington.

Oh come on, my daughter lives in Spokane, It's not all that bad. Plus, the Davenport hotel has really good mattresses.

It has to better then Yakima...yah know, the city that has a billboard on the highway that says "the palm springs of Washington.

Oh come on, my daughter lives in Spokane, It's not all that bad. Plus, the Davenport hotel has really good mattresses.

It has to better then Yakima...yah know, the city that has a billboard on the highway that says "the palm springs of Washington.

Well, I won't be talking about your family. It's against the rules.

Forum List

Back