Stepped-up deportations will solve migrant crisis, border congressman says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Does anyone think his idea will actually happen? I hate to be so pessimistic, but it's becoming clearer every day, that this country is not willing to stop this crisis. You'll see every single day, people in the streets protesting Israel, but there are no Americans publicly protesting this. People just sit back and watch as their country is being flooded by the third-world.

“Let’s surge immigration judges to the border. Let’s get cases heard in days not years, and if a person does not qualify for asylum, which is nine out of 10 of them, we deport them back to their country of origin."

Texas Republican calls on feds to surge immigration judges as 4,000 coming across Rio Grande every day near Eagle Pass

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A Republican congressman whose Texas district has become the nation’s hotspot for unauthorized migrant crossings is calling for stepped-up deportations of those ineligible for asylum.

Does anyone think his idea will actually happen? I hate to be so pessimistic, but it's becoming clearer every day, that this country is not willing to stop this crisis. You'll see every single day, people in the streets protesting Israel, but there are no Americans publicly protesting this. People just sit back and watch as their country is being flooded by the third-world.

“Let’s surge immigration judges to the border. Let’s get cases heard in days not years, and if a person does not qualify for asylum, which is nine out of 10 of them, we deport them back to their country of origin."

Texas Republican calls on feds to surge immigration judges as 4,000 coming across Rio Grande every day near Eagle Pass

I'll bet President Trump is going to do his best.

Forum List

Back