Largest Jackpot In History…

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
And possible fuckery afoot? Last nights drawing didn’t take place, officials citing technical difficulties. Hmmm… Isn’t that interesting. Coincidentally, another huge gambling event was set to take place the following day. Today.

And possible fuckery afoot? Last nights drawing didn’t take place, officials citing technical difficulties. Hmmm… Isn’t that interesting. Coincidentally, another huge gambling event was set to take place the following day. Today.

I purchase online.

They email me when/if I win.

Kinda sus. How does this effect a prospective winners legitimacy when their ticket specifically has a draw date on it; and the drawing doesn’t take place on that date? Are they going to publicly draw the numbers? Or just announce them? With this kind of money on the line, I find this more than a little suspicious.

It is now not technical difficulties, but, due to "security protocol".

What in the hell is happening in America? These are simple, but important processes that citizens expect to run smoothly. Why only now is this an issue? What about the other large jackpots?

Powerball drawing for $1.9 billion jackpot delayed due to security protocol issue​

It is now not technical difficulties, but, due to "security protocol".

What in the hell is happening in America? These are simple, but important processes that citizens expect to run smoothly. Why only now is this an issue? What about the other large jackpots?

Powerball drawing for $1.9 billion jackpot delayed due to security protocol issue​

Just trying to put some perspective into this… Consider the wealth attributed to many American politicians, and other wealthy elite. Then consider the payout this jackpot could bring… While it may be a bit tin foilly, I could easily see wealthy powerful people taking issue with a plebe surpassing them in wealth, by mere stroke of chance. Because if there’s one thing most wealthy people tend to do; it’s to pull the ladder up behind them… Tin foil hat off now…

Security protocol..? What possible security risk could there be as it pertains to a woman publicly reading the numbers off of balls that randomly pop out of the hopper?

The odds of winning the Power Ball are far better than the odds anything will change in DC after this election.

I guess we'll find out soon enough...

We already know. Nothing changes because we keep voting for the same two parties that are basically the same party outside of a few social wedge issues

Security protocol..? What possible security risk could there be as it pertains to a woman publicly reading the numbers off of balls that randomly pop out of the hopper?

making sure they are actually randomly popping up I would assume

If I won the lottery, I'd parse all of it out to what America needs most--peace and plenty, teaching all children--rich and poor alike--to stay in school and challenging them to learn the 3 Rs so well they can take care of themselves and their families for long and prosperous lives by serving needs of other people in medicine, education, science, leadership, industry, and manufacturing within the parameters of our own nation so everyone has jobs for their chosen skills they've mastered and practiced. We can still do that if we change our Congress from picking a pocket or two to ultimately fill a pocket or two instead of their selfish past of taking Foreign Aid Money and threatening people in foreign countries to give them a share first, then they will be paid. I'm glad they showed those videos of Biden extorting money from the foreign aid package of the Ukraine months before they were invaded by Russia that again, Democrats forked over 20% of American's uranium and billions of gallons beneath 3 Aleutian islands that were part of the State of Alaska until Hillary and Barack Obama did their quid pro quo thing of giving away American oil and nuke fuel for funding the Clinton presidential Foundation that Hillary used for her personal piggy bank to make herself feel rich and happy. I'm guessing that's not the only source they deposited millions for her gift of oil-rich Aleutian island reserves and Wyoming's uranium.
And I think the country should expropriate Biden's real estate to pay back that billion dollars he bilked taxpayers out of. It's hell when you have to watch over criminals who hold high office by proof that they extorted money that is undeniable, and that the leftist creep in the former mainstream media support the false narratives and misleading lies of the DNC's standard for catastrophe against the people who make up this nation.

Last edited:
If I won the lottery, I'd parse all of it out to what America needs most--peace and plenty, teaching all children--rich and poor alike--to stay in school and challenging them to learn the 3 Rs so well they can take care of themselves and their families for long and prosperous lives by serving needs of other people in medicine, education, science, leadership, industry, and manufacturing within the parameters of our own nation so everyone has jobs for their chosen skills they've mastered and practiced. We can still do that if we change our Congress from picking a pocket or two to ultimately fill a pocket or two instead of their selfish past of taking Foreign Aid Money and threatening people in foreign countries to give them a share first, then they will be paid. I'm glad they showed those videos of Biden extorting money from the foreign aid package of the Ukraine months before they were invaded by Russia that again, Democrats forked over 20% of American's uranium and billions of gallons beneath 3 Aleutian islands that were part of the State of Alaska until Hillary and Barack Obama did their quid pro quo thing of giving away American oil and nuke fuel for funding the Clinton presidential Foundation that Hillary used for her personal piggy bank to make herself feel rich and happy. I'm guessing that's not the only source they deposited millions for her gift of oil-rich Aleutian island reserves and Wyoming's uranium.
And I think the country should expropriate Biden's real estate to pay back that billion dollars he bilked taxpayers out of. It's hell when you have to watch over criminals who hold high office by proof that they extorted money that is undeniable, and that the leftist creep in the former mainstream media support the false narratives and misleading lies of the DNC's standard for catastrophe against the people who make up this nation.
Very noble.

If I won the lottery, I'd give some to Charity.

And if she's not dancing that night, I'd give it to Destiny.

Forum List

Back