Red Sky At Morning Dems Take Warning

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I woke up this morning to a "Red Sky", I took it as a good omen. ;)

I know:

R.5575f9aa07c8a6835ddbedcb170b67a8

The hurricane moving into Florida later today will not only bring wind and rain but it will also sweep the Democrat filth out of the state.
But seriously, is anything going to change when that happens?

But seriously, is anything going to change when that happens?
Excellent point.

We do have our share of RINOs here in Florida. They moved here from New York.

It pained me to vote for that Rubio RINO but between him and that stupid affrimative action Moon Bat Negro bitch running against him it was a no brainer to go with Rubio.

Blood red moon; just watched it here in Oz. I'll be back in the morning (tonight) for the count.

Remember; the ONLY poll that matters is today!!!

Greg

Blood moon last night.
Signs & wonders in the Heavens
Be careful what you wish for, God gives power to the anti Christ and his delusional followers, a few years before He throws the antagonistic, bold, lying, deceitful beast, and his following minions with him, in to the Lake of Fire! :eek:

Yeah! The blood moon, could be a sign....from God!

:D

Be careful what you wish for, God gives power to the anti Christ and his delusional followers, a few years before He throws the antagonistic, bold, lying, deceitful beast, and his following minions with him, in to the Lake of Fire! :eek:

Yes, it is a sign of dirt and other air pollutants in the atmosphere, the repubs are just barbarians that don't understand science.

Yeah, I's sure God is coming down to take out the parents protecting children from the pervs & groomers on the left.

The fact you think God is going to defend the crazies enabling famine, gender dysphoria & racist, anti-Christian/Jewish attacks shows how confused & delusional you truly are.

But there is time if you just open your eyes, try to use common sense & your God given ability to think for yourself.

Yeah, I's sure God is coming down to take out the parents protecting children from the pervs & groomers on the left.

The fact you think God is going to defend the crazies enabling famine, gender dysphoria & racist, anti-Christian/Jewish attacks shows how confused & delusional you truly are.

But there is time if you just open your eyes, try to use common sense & your God given ability to think for yourself.
He never protects them from the right and their groomers.

Forum List

Back