Landshark Lager sucks

Landshark is horrible beer. I wasn't much more impressed when I tried Fat Tire on Labor Day weekend.

I had a delcious IPA at a local brew pub last night.

Michelob is a good lager...........and I don't mean the "ultra". Blech. :eusa_angel:

If you can get your hands on it, try Victory's Prima Pils. It will make you realize what a crime against beer light lagers like Landshark really are.

"Crime"? Aint that a bit harsh?

Isn't freedom of choice one of the reasons you came to this country when you got here? Europe was a close second, but freedom in America is a bit more balls-to-the-wall.... if we could reduce the paperwork it takes to live here, America would be paradise. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_think: No wonder the muslims are so pissed at the government......

Landshark is horrible beer. I wasn't much more impressed when I tried Fat Tire on Labor Day weekend.

I had a delcious IPA at a local brew pub last night.

Michelob is a good lager...........and I don't mean the "ultra". Blech. :eusa_angel:

If you can get your hands on it, try Victory's Prima Pils. It will make you realize what a crime against beer light lagers like Landshark really are.

"Crime"? Aint that a bit harsh?

Isn't freedom of choice one of the reasons you came to this country when you got here? Europe was a close second, but freedom in America is a bit more balls-to-the-wall.... if we could reduce the paperwork it takes to live here, America would be paradise. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_think: No wonder the muslims are so pissed at the government......

Yes, you are free to choose Landshark if you like, and God bless America for it, but that doesn't make it a particularly good lager.

New Topics

Forum List

Back