Landshark Lager sucks

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
I should fill these bottles back up with this piss I have to take and try and get my money back.

They'll never know the difference!

I should fill these bottles back up with this piss I have to take and try and get my money back.

If you skip the recycled beer part and send the full ones to me, I will see to it that the bottles are properly recycled..... Landshark is my current brew-de-jour.

-Joe

For what it is, I don't mind too terribly much. I don't buy it regurlarly, but if it's a choice between LL and some other mass produced domestic, I'll take the LL.

Landshark is horrible beer. I wasn't much more impressed when I tried Fat Tire on Labor Day weekend.

I had a delcious IPA at a local brew pub last night.

Michelob is a good lager...........and I don't mean the "ultra". Blech. :eusa_angel:

Landshark is horrible beer. I wasn't much more impressed when I tried Fat Tire on Labor Day weekend.

Michelob is a good lager...........and I don't mean the "ultra". Blech. :eusa_angel:

If you can get your hands on it, try Victory's Prima Pils. It will make you realize what a crime against beer light lagers like Landshark really are.

If you're on the east coast, try Tröegs Hop Back Ale... Microbrewery out of Harrisburg, PA than can be found on the east coast... Good stuff....

I homebrewed a Fat Tire clone that was "so-so"... Haven't had the original...

If you can get your hands on it, try Victory's Prima Pils. It will make you realize what a crime against beer light lagers like Landshark really are.

Where is it brewed? I'll look for it. I love trying new beer. :thup:

I like landshark

I don't like really hoppy (bitter) beers

If I'm out of Guinness, I drink Harp

out of Harp, I drink Sam Adam,

out of that, I reach for Landshark

All of this, of course, is after i run out of vodka :lol:

I had Fat Tire when I lived in Colorado for a little while. You're not cool out there unless you drink Fat Tire.

I thought it was too bitter.

Nothing tops Yuengling as far as I'm concerned. But I also like Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

I like landshark

Glad to hear you have a drinking protocol. :lol:

Can't go wrong with a good white Russian. ;)

Go for the mass produced stuff from Wisco, man!

gallery2215_1.jpg

I'm a fan of Leine's products. I also like beer from Stevens Point, WI, New Glarus, WI and Amherst, WI. :tongue:

I had Fat Tire when I lived in Colorado for a little while. You're not cool out there unless you drink Fat Tire.

I thought it was too bitter.

Nothing tops Yuengling as far as I'm concerned. But I also like Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

My friends that used to live in Colorado were so excited when Indiana finally got Fat Tire a few months ago.

I didn't really like it, too bitter for me too.

I like landshark

Glad to hear you have a drinking protocol. :lol:

SOP ensures order ;)

Where is it brewed? I'll look for it. I love trying new beer. :thup:

Pennsylvania. It's in about 26 states. Where are you?

Forum List

Back