What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies and gentlemen your new congresswoman from Florida! Laura Loomer!

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

Barring some miracle she could be in Congress soon. And where will you be?

Nowhere of consequence judging by your butt hurt post.

CPAC banned her...

Don't need to tar real conservatives with that brush...

KoalaCorp

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Looney Loomer will get ANYTHING done in Congress is out of their mind.
Her life was ruined because NOW she had to go out and find a job.
Looks like she conned some Floridians.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Demonrat social media hates her. I guess we're suppose to fall in line.

Here's what Demonrat social media thinks is mainstream

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

Barring some miracle she could be in Congress soon. And where will you be?

Nowhere of consequence judging by your butt hurt post.

No doubt she will end up in the booby hatch but that's where the brain damaged con jobs belong.
You seem especially threatened by this woman.
Good!

Last edited:

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
FL House District 21 Republican Primary Partial Results

Laura Loomer: 40.3% (7,824 votes)
Christian Acosta: 25.7% (4,985 votes)

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!
The GOP continues to go off the rails. Loomer won with a minority of votes. Here's a good case for ranked voting. She may have still won but her level of support would be obvious.

Kirwood Derby

Reaction score
Yes, they all vote for Trumpenis too, just like the dingleberry republicans that post here. :yes_text12:

OP
Jitss617

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!
The GOP continues to go off the rails. Loomer won with a minority of votes. Here's a good case for ranked voting. She may have still won but her level of support would be obvious.
What’s another option? Democrats? Lol

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score

What’s another option? Democrats? Lol
Here's another option if you prefer QANON conspiracy theories: Marjorie Taylor Greene

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Does she have wackier opinions than AOC or Harris?? I think not. Now there's two dingbats.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
Now democrats are going to fabricate coronavirus statistics in over-drive to steal the election by mail-in voting.
Good Lord, but the RumpBot loons are loose, making excuses months in advance of their upcoming humiliation...

...Americans will stop the crooks.
Indeed... led by Uncle Joe, beginning on January 20, 2021.

charwin95

Gold Member
Reaction score

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.
She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

The Democrats will use this to attack against republicans. Be very careful what you wish for.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It’s awful when those wack facts get in the way of fake feelings

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A ban for Conservatives on a left loon site is a badge of honor

OP
Jitss617

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.
She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

The Democrats will use this to attack against republicans. Be very careful what you wish for.
Any attention to Loomer will have ordinary ppl saying yea she’s right

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List