Ladies and gentlemen your new congresswoman from Florida! Laura Loomer!

FL House District 21 Republican Primary Partial Results

Laura Loomer: 40.3% (7,824 votes)
Christian Acosta: 25.7% (4,985 votes)

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

She has to win the general election first.

Given it is pretty solid blue and she is a pretty solid nutcase, that is pretty unlikely,

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

Given it is pretty solid blue and she is a pretty solid nutcase, that is pretty unlikely,

Is there another option? Have you seen democrat towns,, shit holes.

I work in one.

It is not a shithole.

I work in one.

It is not a shithole.

You must’ve Gentrified all the blacks out.. racist

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.

What specific wacky opinions?
Democrats get mad when you mention the pedophile cult that runs their party.

I think the Democrats favorite pedophile, Bill Clinton is speaking at their convention tonight..

I work in one.

It is not a shithole.

Nope. It’s actually a pretty diverse city for my state.

I work in one.

It is not a shithole.

Must have a good population of conservatives to keep you wack jobs in check

I work in one.

It is not a shithole.

Pan handle..........solid red..........the snow birds haven't fully infected Florida yet........it's purple now because of the Snow Birds and little Cuba..........Wet Feet Dry Feet policy of the past.

I work in one.

It is not a shithole.

Nope. Not that either. Someday, when you grow up, you might discover it isn’t just politics that make a city good. None of which matters, Looney Laura Loomer is not likely to get past the primary stage (fortunately for our country).

I have never heard of LL.
I checked Wikipedia and details are scant.
Is there an actual web page with her political positions that isn't authored by a Globalist?

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

Barring some miracle she could be in Congress soon. And where will you be?

Nowhere of consequence judging by your butt hurt post.

I work in one.

It is not a shithole.

Nope. Not that either. Someday, when you grow up, you might discover it isn’t just politics that make a city good. None of which matters, Looney Laura Loomer is not likely to get past the primary stage (fortunately for our country).

I know exactly the type of town you live in it has a very good percentage of Republicans that keep you fucking crazy lunatic Libtard’s in check

Cable companies censoring here..........just more silence of the lambs shit from the left.

Don't know her........but seems the left are confused people ........they usually like people who protest.....in this case she did it to protest being banned.....

Personally......I don't do twitter or Face Plant.......they are BS anyway.

Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

Barring some miracle she could be in Congress soon. And where will you be?

Nowhere of consequence judging by your butt hurt post.

No doubt she will end up in the booby hatch but that's where the brain damaged con jobs belong.

Forum List

Back