Ladies and gentlemen your new congresswoman from Florida! Laura Loomer!

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

Barring some miracle she could be in Congress soon. And where will you be?

Nowhere of consequence judging by your butt hurt post.

CPAC banned her...

Don't need to tar real conservatives with that brush...

Anyone who thinks Looney Loomer will get ANYTHING done in Congress is out of their mind.
Her life was ruined because NOW she had to go out and find a job.
Looks like she conned some Floridians.

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

Barring some miracle she could be in Congress soon. And where will you be?

Nowhere of consequence judging by your butt hurt post.

No doubt she will end up in the booby hatch but that's where the brain damaged con jobs belong.
You seem especially threatened by this woman.
Good!

Last edited:
FL House District 21 Republican Primary Partial Results

Laura Loomer: 40.3% (7,824 votes)
Christian Acosta: 25.7% (4,985 votes)

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

The GOP continues to go off the rails. Loomer won with a minority of votes. Here's a good case for ranked voting. She may have still won but her level of support would be obvious.

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

The GOP continues to go off the rails. Loomer won with a minority of votes. Here's a good case for ranked voting. She may have still won but her level of support would be obvious.

What’s another option? Democrats? Lol

What’s another option? Democrats? Lol

Here's another option if you prefer QANON conspiracy theories: Marjorie Taylor Greene

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Does she have wackier opinions than AOC or Harris?? I think not. Now there's two dingbats.

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

The Democrats will use this to attack against republicans. Be very careful what you wish for.

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

The Democrats will use this to attack against republicans. Be very careful what you wish for.

Any attention to Loomer will have ordinary ppl saying yea she’s right

New Topics

Forum List

Back