Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the left.

1628089677407.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

I dare one of you to decode that and translate what this is saying.

You thought aoc and her unreal stupidity is what commie useful idiotic professors are pumping out, but it is getting a whole lot worse.

About some autism spectrum people using animal pronouns?

the neuro-whatever thing is the giveaway for that.

Maybe, she is fucking with you. Why are you trying to understand it?
Then again maybe aoc is actually intelligent. Perhaps at some point she will show it and say..."I was just messing with you. I was just acting like a blithering idiot."

When the society breaks down, and is either conquered by an outside force, or succumbs to strong man totalitarianism, mutants like this will be the first executed.

These divergent thinkers will still be trouble. However, in the NEW state they are the easiest to identify, often the slowest to adjust for change, and thus, the first 'dealt' with.

Bring on the dictator.

One day she will be a professor at Harvard and force her students to listen to her and agree with her or get bad grades.
And then get elected to the House of Representatives, and a member of The Squad 2.0. Or maybe 3.0, whatever.

Some perspective though: back in the day when I was a kid, a loooong time ago, we had a counter culture then too. They were called beatniks, anybody old enough to remember Maynard G. Krebs?

1628090390852.png

These Wokesters want to drag everyone else into their psychosis.
Use him and his pronouns for transgender men.
"Like a transgender man raped his mother and they are sending him to a women's prison."

This is newspeak. With the court ordered acceptance of personal pronouns people have been making up their own. She, her, hers becomes Princess, Princessey, Princess self. For those that have adopted animal pronouns it might be kitten, kittenish, kittenself. The girl who obviously needs a translator is telling those who object to such pronouns to avoid those who use them and shut up about it.

This is newspeak. With the court ordered acceptance of personal pronouns people have been making up their own. She, her, hers becomes Princess, Princessey, Princess self. For those that have adopted animal pronouns it might be kitten, kittenish, kittenself. The girl who obviously needs a translator is telling those who object to such pronouns to avoid those who use them and shut up about it.

She's a loon

My pronoun of choice for others is "dumbfuck". Applies equally to anybody regardless of whatever you profess yourself to be. "Hey dumbfuck! Yeah, you!"

Forum List

Back