Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates. EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets

We shall allow you to eat our share of cancer grown meat, eat as much as you want.
I am looking forward to it. I have never gone vegetarian, but having seen how animals are slaughtered I have always had my qualms. This seems to me the perfect solution.

sjsjjxjxjsjsjksksks.jpg

I am looking forward to it. I have never gone vegetarian, but having seen how animals are slaughtered I have always had my qualms. This seems to me the perfect solution.
"If it's a plant, eat it. If it's made in a plant, avoid it".

Basically, if it's made in a factory, don't eat it. Don't eat processed food, don't eat ultra processed food (those are mainly vegan meals), and don't eat any substitute food made by man trying to play God and/or nature.

"If it's a plant, eat it. If it's made in a plant, avoid it".

Basically, if it's made in a factory, don't eat it. Don't eat processed food, don't eat ultra processed food (those are mainly vegan meals), and don't eat any substitute food made by man trying to play God and/or nature.
I think the cows, the pigs and the chickens of the world might disagree with you on this particular point.

Your cute little comments make no distinctions between plant and animals, but what do you make of the Impossible burgers they sell at Burger King? It's made of plants in a factory. Is that better or worse than eating cow that's been stuffed with plants all its life and likely a butt-ton-load of antibiotics to boot. Which is better?

I think the cows, the pigs and the chickens of the world might disagree with you on this particular point.

Your cute little comments make no distinctions between plant and animals, but what do you make of the Impossible burgers they sell at Burger King? It's made of plants in a factory. Is that better or worse than eating cow that's been stuffed with plants all its life and likely a butt-ton-load of antibiotics to boot. Which is better?
The word plant in the phrase is used to make it rhyme. If you have pigs, chickens, cows, then shoot them and eat them. What you should avoid is, plants and meat processed in a factory.

Have you grasped it now?

So grow veg, fruit, and raise meat; but avoid processed food.

The word plant in the phrase is used to make it rhyme. If you have pigs, chickens, cows, then shoot them and eat them. What you should avoid is, plants and meat processed in a factory.

Have you grasped it now?

So grow veg, fruit, and raise meat; but avoid processed food.
Have a nice day.

This is a repeat. Since we have no idea what your bomb-cloud looking thing might be or to what objection to cattle you refer, this graphic does NOT make a clear point. You might try explaining it in English.
How about this one

zmammsmxmxmzmz.jpg

Forum List

Back