Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates. EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets

Israel's head rabbi said it may not be Kosher. Others there push it hard.
The fake meat of the east.

Our food is already full of chemicals. That's why you have a liver.
The liver needs cleansing frequently when you eat that shit.
Try this !
trump_bottle.jpg

I won't just grab bugs and eat them like some modern day Renfield. But I think using insects to replace meat is not a big deal. I'd at least try it.

The lab meat? I'll try it, but it won't be a regular thing on my menu.
You eat them in survival training in ranger school. They ain't so bad if hungry.

Israel's head rabbi said it may not be Kosher. Others there push it hard.
The fake meat of the east.

There is no Biblical Law that forbids consuming the cultured cells of any CLEAN animal. If it were the cultured flesh of a pig or shellfish I wouldn't eat it.

Premiering in Sveden this week ...Newest Globalist Creation: Ice Cream and Mealworms...oh...not for them....they all have similar ultra expensive Pelosi like ice cream freezers for gourmet ice creams...that do not include any insect ingredients. It's for YOU.

I'd imagine that to grow this stuff you need to feed it the same chemicals it gets in an animal's body and that could require some fancy, potentially expensive processing. The climatic cost of meat is the amount of grain required to produce it. I wonder how much grain this lab meat will require. It might take more then the real animal - it's hard to imagine they could do it more efficiently although the lab meat doesn't need to support anything that's not muscle. I wonder if they could get it to grow a heart and a circulatory system? Of if that's how it works.

And they'll be quoting" highly educated experts" as to why it is all safe and effective nutrition

Have you ever killed an animal with your bare hands? ... not some small bullshit mouse or something, I mean killing something you'll eat ... like a goat ... the auctions I've been to generally have a corner of the property for this ... you can buy your cow, lead it over to this corner, kill the cow, and butcher it up the way you like it ...

Knife ... right through the jugglar ... or buy at the store and hope it's not plankton ...

Lab Grown meat is worse than garbage.

Lab-Grown “Meat” is Made of “Immortalized” Cancer Cells

This excellent Bloomberg article clarifies that all lab meat is grown as immortalized tumor cells. As the article explains, these same cells are used to produce traditional vaccines.

Thank the biotech revolution. Under the right conditions, animal cells can be grown in a petri dish, or even at scale in factories full of stainless-steel drums. For decades, companies such as Pfizer Inc. and Johnson & Johnson have cultured large volumes of cells to produce vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and other biotherapeutics. Now the idea is that we might as well eat these cells, too.
What are these cells?

The big honking asterisk is that normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever. To get the cell cultures to grow at rates big enough to power a business, several companies, including the Big Three, are quietly using what are called immortalized cells, something most people have never eaten intentionally. Immortalized cells are a staple of medical research, but they are, technically speaking, precancerous and can be, in some cases, fully cancerous.
The article puts a “human face” on some of these cell lines, for example, the “HeLa line” made from the cervical cancer of Henrietta Lacks:

That’s where immortalized cells come in. They’ve been used in medical research since the early 1950s, when the first and most famous immortal cell line—derived from the cervical cancer cells of a woman named Henrietta Lacks—was successfully grown in a lab.

This is disgusting..and know this: The elites of this world will NOT be eating lab grown meat. You will.

Lab Grown meat is worse than garbage.

Lab-Grown “Meat” is Made of “Immortalized” Cancer Cells

This excellent Bloomberg article clarifies that all lab meat is grown as immortalized tumor cells. As the article explains, these same cells are used to produce traditional vaccines.

What are these cells?

The article puts a “human face” on some of these cell lines, for example, the “HeLa line” made from the cervical cancer of Henrietta Lacks:

This is disgusting..and know this: The elites of this world will NOT be eating lab grown meat. You will.

I must have missed it the last time a human caught cancer from a cow, a pig, a fish or a chicken. When and where was that?

‘Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates – As EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets​

Climate Depot's Marc Morano: "You Will Eat lab-grown 'meat' and bugs -- and Be Happy. Or so the forces of the Great Food Reset believe. Bill Gates is gobbling up U.S. farmland (now the single largest owner) and the World Economic Forum pushes eating bugs, and the U.S. FDA and USDA edge closer to approving lab-grown 'meat' -- Bon appetite?!

If you want to eat lab-grown or bugs, that should be your choice. But, the climate agenda/Great Reset goal is to collapse modern high-yield agriculture and meat production to meet net-zero climate goals. As shortages and prices skyrocket on meat and other foods, it will be much easier to push insect-eating and lab-grown 'meat' to the public.

The Great Food Reset: ‘Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates – As EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets

No prime rib or cheeseburgers for you ...

Gee I wonder what the guy who wants to depopulate the planet will feed you

View attachment 752456

They served Wagyu beef at Davos this year. The elites gobbled it up.

Forum List

Back