LA Times: "JFK may have been a worse philanderer than Trump"

JFK may have been a worse philanderer than Trump. Does it matter?

Kudos to the liberal Los Angeles Times for having the integrity to publish the truth about John F. Kennedy's disgusting behavior
JFK's affairs were NOT public knowledge and he certainly wasn't bragging about them on the radio and to tv gossip hosts. JFK had the integrity to keep them quiet.

Joe Kennedy had the clout and money to keep John's misgivings out of the public limelight but the new media was a different environment then.

Also before the movie and book, Joe Kennedy petitioned, convinced reader digest to publish a favorable version of the PT-109 story.

It is a known fact father Joe Kennedy ran extensive public relations campaign to get John into the Whitehouse, I'm not saying he was a bad man or president but to believe at it he wasn't elected because of the extensive efforts of his father is being naïve.

Welcome to America,
I never said anything at all about his father. I thought the thread was about who had the worse affairs (if that can even be a thing).
I'd be perfectly happy if Trump's had been kept private, too, and his attitude toward women generally. More than I want to know, and it doesn't have much to do with governing, does it?

see, they think it's about the affairs.... not the criminality. that's why they create imbecilic threads like this.

Hey faggot, what misogyny and racism are you complaining about? Bill Clinton probably could get elected today, if he hadn't already won as many times as he's allowed.

I doubt he could. I think the reason why Hillary lost is because she had his dead weight around her neck.

The Clintons led the party that claims to stick up for women in the face of imagined, how'd you put it faggot, misogyny. If Trump were handsome and ran as a Democrat, he'd win today.

He'd also have to support reproductive rights and equal pay and family leave and other things Clinton did do for the 99.9999% of ladies he wasn't having sex with. That's why women supported him.
The reason she lost is because the "dead weight" is sitting on top of her shoulders

the will of the people is WHY she lost.she is so transpareent for the mass murderer she is that it was a no brainer.LOL She is not clever at disguising how evil she is like Obama was.LOL.

Hey faggot...,

Child-Head-In-Hand.jpg

Kennedy was true a war hero. He should never be compared to Trump in any way.

Why not, because it hurts your kunt?
No, because as a patriotic American I do not put an honorable war hero like Kennedy in a comparison to a draft dodging coward like Donnie Trump. Kennedy boys, Joseph and John joined and volunteered for dangerous positions. Both had educations and the connections needed to get relatively safer assignments. Instead, they both volunteered for the most dangerous assignments. Joseph as a bomber pilot in the AAF and John as the skipper of a Navy small attack craft

I do not put an honorable war hero like Kennedy in a comparison to a draft dodging coward like Donnie Trump.

The comparison wasn't about the military service of Kennedy and Trump. If it were, I would agree with you.

Trump is a philanderer and has been crucified by the left for it, yet Kennedy is adored by the left even though he did the same. It's a bit hypocritical, right?

I do not put an honorable war hero like Kennedy in a comparison to a draft dodging coward like Donnie Trump.

The comparison wasn't about the military service of Kennedy and Trump. If it were, I would agree with you.

Trump is a philanderer and has been crucified by the left for it, yet Kennedy is adored by the left even though he did the same. It's a bit hypocritical, right?
Yes, but Kennedy lived in a different time. He would probably not get away with his philandering today.

There is no evidence that Trump was ever a philanderer while he was president except fake news generated by democrats. Anybody who saw MM sing happy birthday to JFK must have cringed for Jackie. The Kennedy brothers allegedly shared everything from H'wood starlets to Mafia runners.
Well, that clinches it. And here I thought Trump was a classless jerk. You mean his adulterous behavior only took place before he became president? That changes everything.:icon_rolleyes:

Another myth. Young Ensign JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for having a relationship with a female Nazi spy. His P.T. Boat was the only one to have been run over in the open ocean in the history of P.T. boats. After rescue he was awaiting a court martial when old Joe Kennedy hired a screen writer to fabricate a legend.

SO, um, it took them 20 years to make the film. So a screenwriter created a legend and the Navy didn't do anything about his supposed negligence...

Um, okay.

hmm....

movie came out in '63, and the Navy is going to come out that the sitting president isn't the hero being portrayed?

riiiiggghhhttt...

Neighbor trained on PTs at the same time JFK did, and claimed he was a major asshole.

(VERY happy he wasn't part of JFKs crew)

Yet, another reason why I will never vote for JFK again....
AGAIN ? How the fuck old are you ? I was sitting in Mrs J. class in fifth grade, when they announce the coup in Texas.I'm a 1953 model. Isn't it time for your Metamucil ?

JFK may have been a worse philanderer than Trump. Does it matter?

Kudos to the liberal Los Angeles Times for having the integrity to publish the truth about John F. Kennedy's disgusting behavior
JFK's affairs were NOT public knowledge and he certainly wasn't bragging about them on the radio and to tv gossip hosts. JFK had the integrity to keep them quiet.

Joe Kennedy had the clout and money to keep John's misgivings out of the public limelight but the new media was a different environment then.

Also before the movie and book, Joe Kennedy petitioned, convinced reader digest to publish a favorable version of the PT-109 story.

It is a known fact father Joe Kennedy ran extensive public relations campaign to get John into the Whitehouse, I'm not saying he was a bad man or president but to believe at it he wasn't elected because of the extensive efforts of his father is being naïve.

Welcome to America,
I never said anything at all about his father. I thought the thread was about who had the worse affairs (if that can even be a thing).
I'd be perfectly happy if Trump's had been kept private, too, and his attitude toward women generally. More than I want to know, and it doesn't have much to do with governing, does it?

see, they think it's about the affairs.... not the criminality. that's why they create imbecilic threads like this.
Aw c'mon. Whats more fun to gossip about; somebody doing a threesome on a boat or a guy forging paper on a real estate transaction?.

Another myth. Young Ensign JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for having a relationship with a female Nazi spy. His P.T. Boat was the only one to have been run over in the open ocean in the history of P.T. boats. After rescue he was awaiting a court martial when old Joe Kennedy hired a screen writer to fabricate a legend.

SO, um, it took them 20 years to make the film. So a screenwriter created a legend and the Navy didn't do anything about his supposed negligence...

Um, okay.

hmm....

movie came out in '63, and the Navy is going to come out that the sitting president isn't the hero being portrayed?

riiiiggghhhttt...

Neighbor trained on PTs at the same time JFK did, and claimed he was a major asshole.

(VERY happy he wasn't part of JFKs crew)

Yet, another reason why I will never vote for JFK again....
AGAIN ? How the fuck old are you ? I was sitting in Mrs J. class in fifth grade, when they announce the coup in Texas.I'm a 1953 model. Isn't it time for your Metamucil ?

I'll give you a hint. I have lived through at least part of 13 presidential administrations, which comes out to almost 1/3rd of all American presidents, but I am still baffled as to why in the hell the country elected the present one.

Forum List

Back