LA Mayor Garcetti punishing cops by cutting budget by $150 MILLION to give to the looters.

Democrats cut police while releasing criminals.

The Democrat party is a domestic terrorist organization bent on attacking America and Americans.

This is Democratic logic. Defund the cops and fund the terrorists. How do Democrats get their people to buy that bullshit? Their liberally run cities can't protect their citizens right now. And the solution is to cut the cops funding? Democrats are evil. Stupid too.

No.
It's not just defund the cops.

It's defund the cops and co-opt the National Guard at the same time!
That's what L.A. is doing.
I guess when you don't have any money and you can't budget the easy way out is to use the National Guard. They're like the dude at the bar who gets in on every round other people buy but never offers to get a round. In other words, Garcetti thinks he's slick but everyone knows he's a cheap fuck.

Hopefully, California is laying the groundwork to secede!
Then they'll swiftly find out what happened to Dixie!

This is Democratic logic. Defund the cops and fund the terrorists. How do Democrats get their people to buy that bullshit? Their liberally run cities can't protect their citizens right now. And the solution is to cut the cops funding? Democrats are evil. Stupid too.
Their people are the terrorists and they get free money and billions looting stores,banks,car dealers etc...with no consequences.

That's gonna put a conservative back in office there.

No it won't
Why do you at the USMB continue to let these foreign race-baiters post here?
You both really think the people of California are going to be happy with their tax dollars away from law enforcement and giving it to criminals?

Well, you would have to ask yourself given how they vote if they are that stupid.

No.
It's not just defund the cops.

It's defund the cops and co-opt the National Guard at the same time!
That's what L.A. is doing.
I guess when you don't have any money and you can't budget the easy way out is to use the National Guard. They're like the dude at the bar who gets in on every round other people buy but never offers to get a round. In other words, Garcetti thinks he's slick but everyone knows he's a cheap fuck.

Hopefully, California is laying the groundwork to secede!
Then they'll swiftly find out what happened to Dixie!

Don't bet on that. Down he road, sooner if not later, they are going to need somebody to bail them out.

I filmed myself pissing in a jar of mayo and made a commercial out of it. The only mayors that were offended were Democrats and Liberals in californian cities. The rest of them didnt give a fuck.

America: "DiBlimpo is the worst Mayor in American history".

Garcetti: "Hold my beer"
And the Minneapolis City council told Garcetti to hold their beers.

Holy Cow, these Dimwingers are nutbags.

Forum List

Back