Scenes from New York City

My friend send me this video on NYC today. It looks like Beirut

It was never this bad in the 1970's!

It does look like an idiotic civil war zone. I would have had the national guard patrolling. Worthless Cuomo. That dude has been at the center of every disaster since he was suing banks to make bad loans in the 90s.

The dumb New Yorkers wanted that scum bag, and they got what they deserve.

SruSDff.gif

I remember going to NYC back in the late 1980's. That was when they still had the "Red Light" district smacked in the middle of Times Square (well, at least most of it was). I remember when NYC was bustling and hustling with large crowds sight-seeing. I had a chance to even watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Those days are over.

I will not go into NYC for as long as De Blasio and Homo Cumo are taking charge.

The Media's theme for today is that these are now peaceful protesters and that the protesters and the police love each other

They did some damage, alright, and got a lot of good loot. But as I expected, at least some of those boarded up windows were as a precaution. Report from Tuesday (a lot of details--they got hit hard)
:
MANHATTAN, New York (WABC) -- As the sun set Monday, the looting started once again across Manhattan as protests entered their fifth day in New York City. Police made several arrests, some inside Macy's flagship store in Herald Square as looters struck.

Businesses on 5th and Madison avenues were spotted putting up plywood to prevent looting. However, that didn't stop the looters from breaking in and grabbing what they wanted from the luxury stores....

More than 200 people were arrested around the city.

Hundreds were arrested into the early morning hours Monday as protesters moved from Downtown Brooklyn and Midtown into SoHo, where numerous stores were looted.

High-end stores like Bloomingdales, Gucci, Nike Soho, Chanel, Tory Burch, Kate Spade were all vandalized. Best Buy in Union Square and several drug stores were also hit.

Only two hundred caught? That's disappointing.

Looters strike Macy's and Manhattan stores before Monday's curfew

Hahaha. It's a dump anyway.
I was there a few years back to do some touristy stuff...It was pretty nice, for a giant urban jungle...Certainly nowhere near the sewer that San Franfreako has been turned into.

Oh yeah, I was there a few years ago also and san fran. NY is a beautiful state. SF is also. Its a shame they've been turned into such garbage. Jillian, from this board, recommended an Italian restaurant in lower Manhattan. Went there and had some incredible food.

New York is the original California and Illinois

ny gov.png

Last governors race
You couldn't even elect a rino pataki as gov or a rudy as NYC mayor today ....although after scamdemic and the riots ya never know

Forum List

Back