Minneapolis City Council Vows to Dismantle Police Force

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
These ignorant liberal sonofabitches. I hope every liberal member on the City Council has a family member that is victimized by the goons that will now run the city. What a bunch of dummies. Democrats can't run a city, a state, and damn sure not the federal government.

These ignorant liberal sonofabitches. I hope every liberal member on the City Council has a family member that is victimized by the goons that will now run the city. What a bunch of dummies. Democrats can't run a city, a state, and damn sure not the federal government.

That's certainly good news for the local Mafia bosses as it will provide their soldiers with a good talking point when offering insurance to local business people.

Good. Any city that appoints AA hires who let mobs burn down their station houses doesn't deserve police. Let them hire gang bangers and hoodlums to stand on corners and shake down everybody driving by. We know those hood rats would never abuse anybody they arrest , right?

Going from bad to worse never works. The answer is to send the Somalis back and elect Republicans. If the democrats keep control and turn it into a shit-hole they can live there, surrounded by the National Guard.

I-See-Stupid-People.jpg

" ... a move to "dismantle" the police department and replace it with "a transformative new model for public safety."

:auiqs.jpg:

AKA as "more of the usual massacres".

That's certainly good news for the local Mafia bosses as it will provide their soldiers with a good talking point when offering insurance to local business people.
The real estate values will now plummet. Imagine trying to explain to a perspective house buyer how he no longer has the option to dial 911 once he moves in and then he is also not allowed to protect himself should he need protection. Instead he can fill out an application and send it in to the city council and wait to see how they will respond to his situation long after he has been beaten to within an inch of his life his wife and children have been raped and his house has been burned to the ground.

All they need to do is dismantle the police union that protects thugs like Chauvin.

Forum List

Back