War Zone Lincoln Project Latest Ad

It's getting a lot of attention from the Lincoln Project. :auiqs.jpg:

It's getting a lot of attention on YouTube too. I'm sure it's being viewed on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. People are doing what I did. Sharing it as much as possible all over the internet to make sure as many people as possible see it.

It's being played on TV throughout the nation.

If you want to laugh at it go for it.

Most Americans won't laugh, they'll just vote against trump and republicans in November.

Wow the Lincoln Project has released another ad.

It is only the beginning of the end for Trumpism. Today Gen. Mattis has joined the movement to expose Trump as the divider-in-Chief, the current Defense Sect. has broken with his boss, and today's news that three members of the Boogaloo boys*** in Las Vegas has exposed the AG as a LIAR.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/index/dow_jones

3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests
Rosie Perper and Sonam Sheth
14 hours ago
boogaloo boys

A member of the far-right militia, Boogaloo Bois, walks next to protestors demonstrating outside Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department Metro Division 2 just outside of downtown Charlotte, North Carolina, on May 29, 2020. LOGAN CYRUS/AFP via Getty Images
  • Three self-proclaimed members of the far-right "boogaloo" movement were held on domestic terrorism charges after federal prosecutors accused them of trying to spark violence during police brutality protests in Las Vegas.
  • The "boogaloo" movement was defined in the charging document as "a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." The three men previously served in the US Navy, Army, and Air Force, according to the filing.
  • Each defendant was charged with conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.
  • According to the filing, the men in late May discussed "causing an incident to incite chaos and possibly a riot" in response to George Floyd's death.

Wow the Lincoln Project has released another ad.

It is only the beginning of the end for Trumpism. Today Gen. Mattis has joined the movement to expose Trump as the divider-in-Chief, the current Defense Sect. has broken with his boss, and today's news that three members of the Boogaloo boys*** in Las Vegas has exposed the AG as a LIAR.

Dow Jones INDEX TODAY | DJIA LIVE TICKER | Dow Jones QUOTE & CHART | Markets Insider

3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests
Rosie Perper and Sonam Sheth
14 hours ago
boogaloo boys

A member of the far-right militia, Boogaloo Bois, walks next to protestors demonstrating outside Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department Metro Division 2 just outside of downtown Charlotte, North Carolina, on May 29, 2020. LOGAN CYRUS/AFP via Getty Images
  • Three self-proclaimed members of the far-right "boogaloo" movement were held on domestic terrorism charges after federal prosecutors accused them of trying to spark violence during police brutality protests in Las Vegas.
  • The "boogaloo" movement was defined in the charging document as "a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." The three men previously served in the US Navy, Army, and Air Force, according to the filing.
  • Each defendant was charged with conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.
  • According to the filing, the men in late May discussed "causing an incident to incite chaos and possibly a riot" in response to George Floyd's death.

Yes I know about the boogaloo boys. I posted a couple threads about them and their violence.

Of course barr and trump lied about Antifa.

Of course the violence is coming from the far right radical extremist conservative republicans.

Of course those same far right radical extremist conservative republicans are cowards and are blaming Antifa and democrats for the violence from those far right radical extremist conservative republicans.

I don't expect anything else from people who lie, cheat and refuse to take any responsibility for their actions or words.

It's getting a lot of attention on YouTube too. I'm sure it's being viewed on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. People are doing what I did. Sharing it as much as possible all over the internet to make sure as many people as possible see it.

Such freak shows are always popular.

Denial is a defense mechanism, reality creates cognitive dissonance in billy and others who continue to support Trump&Co.

That's Russian propaganda at its finest.

Putin approves of this message.
You can bet that Putin LOVES what Trump is doing to America!!!

Yep every day for the past week Putin and his comrades are watching the news on TV and toast with shots of vodka each time a building burns, and they celebrate the genius of Putin's efforts to defeat HRC.

Denial is a defense mechanism, reality creates cognitive dissonance in billy and others who continue to support Trump&Co.

No denial about it. The Linoln Project is comprised of people who cannot accept the fact that Trump totally kicked the asses of all 16 establishment candidates they supported during the Republican primaries in 2016. They are especially angry over the dissing of their anointed one, Jeb Bush, who they expected to walk away with the nomination.

No denial about it. The Linoln Project is comprised of people who cannot accept the fact that Trump totally kicked the asses of all 16 establishment candidates they supported during the Republican primaries in 2016. They are especially angry over the dissing of their anointed one, Jeb Bush, who they expected to walk away with the nomination.
No...it's denial.
The damage will be done to Trump regardless of your interpretations of their motives. He's facing a multi fronted battle this election. He is not strong enough to take them all on.

That's Russian propaganda at its finest.

Putin approves of this message.
This is how divorced from reality Trumpers are. Trump is begging the G-7 to admit Putin in as an equal member. The other member are resisting Trump's efforts to benefit his buddy. But somehow Trumpers think that Putin does not want his biggest asskisser in the West as President. You can't make up this insanity.

Sometimes military force is necessary. Peacenik liberals just don't understand that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back