Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

And it was premeditated in that he was demonstrating his threat of violence against the BLM rally.
You'll have to appreciate a Canadian POV on this incident. Mainly because it couldn't have happened the same way in Canada.
People in Canada don't have a right to go out hunting for a human target.

Our experience speaks highly of Canada's choice, as opposed to America's experiences with gun slaughter being the worst in the world.

Keep a civil tongue in your head and we'll be able to continue the conversation.
what was premeditated? he didn't know any of those looters prior to his visit there. So in no way did he premeditate anything. He brought a gun for his safety, Here listen to the tape and what he was actually doing. shame on you.

1635460915689.png

Donald doesn't believe a word hes saying.

If he did, he would have accepted my challenge. He is simply trolling, stating nonsense to try and get a rise out of people. Hence he is now on ignore.

jc456 you are a better man than I. You are doing an excellent job stating facts. Bravo.

Are you still taking me up on my bet? 20 years at least!
Did you not see my response? Im in. St. Jude thanks you for the donation.

and those videos will be played at trial. the ones you claim dont exist. you may want to either

1. live in reality.....or
2. stop taking people up on wagers. you're gonna go broke if you dont.

He brought a gun for his safety, Here listen to the tape and what he was actually doing. shame on you.
Shame on Americans for creating such a huge race and racism problem. He brought a gun because he was looking for trouble. Who in their right mind would need to show up with a gun to counter-protest?
And who but a racist would need to protest against black people wanting fair treatment and equal opportunity in your country?

Shame on Americans for creating such a huge race and racism problem. He brought a gun because he was looking for trouble. Who in their right mind would need to show up with a gun to counter-protest?
And who but a racist would need to protest against black people wanting fair treatment and equal opportunity in your country?
Racism has always existed, you’re not good at this.

why were whites starting fires and saying Black Lives Matter?

Baby Kyle is dead meat. Self defense my ass. The wannabe Boogaloo Boi went out of state with an illegal gun itching for trouble. He found it.

Now, time for you to lay down your bet! 🤑

Nope, never answered my question jack, don’t tell me how to make a clock answer my question chicken

Forum List

Back