Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

In ordinary days the prosecution would recognize this as a loser and never charged Rittenhouse. But these are not ordinary days. Democrats intend to remake America, the transformation. Self defense is not recognized, not for cities. Not for individuals. They need to fail.
that's why the stand down order. Notice no left will touch that question? psst, they think we stupid.

There's value in this for the extreme right in that Kyle walking free will energize those killers with guns that were never sure of having safe footing to shoot black people.

This can be a lowering of the bar that Chauvin meant to demonstrate with his puroposely public murder of George Floyd.

Kyle can serve as the example of the bar being lowered in America on white people getting away with murder of blacks. Alabama/Mississippi rules of the 60's will apply once more in America.

Bed sheets and pointy hats will be dragged out of the closets of the south where they have been moldering away since the 60's.

How can America ever return to normal again?

There's value in this for the extreme right in that Kyle walking free will energize those killers with guns that were never sure of having safe footing to shoot black people.

This can be a lowering of the bar that Chauvin meant to demonstrate with his puroposely public murder of George Floyd.

Kyle can serve as the example of the bar being lowered in America on white people getting away with murder of blacks. Alabama/Mississippi rules of the 60's will apply once more in America.

Bed sheets and pointy hats will be dragged out of the closets of the south where they have been moldering away since the 60's.

all it proves is that self defense is still self defense. I'm still trying to figure out why you're against self defense. You see the two stills posted right? Do you think Kyle should have conceded his fate and died? Really want to know where you stand here.

Theres value in this for the extreme left in that Kyle being convicted will energize those idiots that want to make sure no law abiding citizen can ever be safe again from vigilantes

Kyle can serves as the example of the bar being raised in American on vigilantes getting away with the murder of innocent, law abiding civilians. Laws will again apply once more in America.

Democrats will be forced to follow the law in America and will know they can't get away with murdering innocent people.

America WILL RETURN to normal again and the left absolutely hates that!!!!!!!!!

all it proves is that self defense is still self defense. I'm still trying to figure out why you're against self defense. You see the two stills posted right? Do you think Kyle should have conceded his fate and died? Really want to know where you stand here.
Do you 'really' want to know where I stand on this? Or are you just trying to elicit any opportunity to insult and use more profanity.

If you've capable of answering that then I'll elaborate on where I stand and where decent people throughout the world stand?

Everybody on this board deserves an opportunity to demonstrate civility and that they are normal adults.

You do know that Rittenhouse didn't shoot any black people?

Baby Kyle the wannabe Boogaloo Boi will get a minimum of 20 years. Deal widdit :)
I'll bet on a 5 or 10 year suspended sentence.
America's justice system is intimidated by the extreme right sadly and so will be afraid of bringing justice to Rittenhouse as you suggest.
Merrick Garland is himself intimidated and so will have to do what is the best for the country.

The Trumpers are living on hair trigger alert and are ready to accept any hint from Trump that it's time for gun violence.

Fortunately Trump understands that he's already come close to the edge on criminal incitement of violence. He won't restrain himself if he starts to believe he has sufficent support and momentum.

Do you 'really' want to know where I stand on this? Or are you just trying to elicit any opportunity to insult and use more profanity.
I am interested in what you think Kyle was supposed to do with a gun pointed at his forehead and three people attacking him. Feel free to comment.

I am interested in what you think Kyle was supposed to do with a gun pointed at his forehead and three people attacking him. Feel free to comment.
Canada doesn't see a right to self defense in the same way as Americans. The killer will more often than not be guilty of manslaughter. The rationale in that is in saving lives. Laws such as 'stand your ground' are seen in Canada as being a license to kill with impunity.

If you disagree with our approach then it would have to be on the basis of Americans not being concerned with human lives. There are no exceptions for 'certain lives'.

Remain rational and civil and I'm happy to debate the issue with you further.
Even in a situation with the worst sort of killer, the person who metes out vigilante justice must be punished. He has no right or authority to say killing is justified. Civilized countries all have mechanisms which will make a final decision. And of course the world's leading democracies no longer administer the death penalty.

Canada doesn't see a right to self defense in the same way as Americans. The killer will more often than not be guilty of manslaughter. The rationale in that is in saving lives. Laws such as 'stand your ground' are seen in Canada as being a license to kill with impunity.
well Kyle lives in the US, not Canada, and therefore is under US laws. In the US, we have self defense laws. I see you avoided answering what Kyle was supposed to do, die or do what he did? What do you think those three would have done to Kyle had he not fired?

well Kyle lives in the US, not Canada, and therefore is under US laws. In the US, we have self defense laws. I see you avoided answering what Kyle was supposed to do, die or do what he did? What do you think those three would have done to Kyle had he not fired?
I answered directly your question on what Kyle would be expected to do if the case was in Canada. And you commended my answer.
I have little interest in what he would be expected to do in America.

You may suggest that all Kyle could do is die with a bullet in his head.
But that's not actual experience in Canada. We wouldn't have some crazy 17 year old kid strutting down the street looking for somebody to shoot and kill.

And thank you too for staying above the fray.

for what?

Murder - Derp! And the Wisconsin Gov ain't gonna pardon his sad ass either.

Rittenhouse is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and other charges in the shooting deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and the wounding of a third man on Aug. 25.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back