Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

oh please. like I GAF if Im not on this board?

lets help some kids in need. lets wager some cash for kids with cancer!!!! they need your money!!!

Okay - at least 10 years with credit for time served.
Winner gets $100 toward charity of choice.
I think Iā€™ll send your money to the DNC or Planned Parenthood. :heehee:

Did you not see my response? Im in. St. Jude thanks you for the donation.

and those videos will be played at trial. the ones you claim dont exist. you may want to either

1. live in reality.....or
2. stop taking people up on wagers. you're gonna go broke if you dont.

You and I didnā€™t have a bet. See my more recent post.

I answered directly your question on what Kyle would be expected to do if the case was in Canada. And you commended my answer.
I have little interest in what he would be expected to do in America.

You may suggest that all Kyle could do is die with a bullet in his head.
But that's not actual experience in Canada. We wouldn't have some crazy 17 year old kid strutting down the street looking for somebody to shoot and kill.

And thank you too for staying above the fray.
Are you yanking me?

You and I didnā€™t have a bet. See my more recent post.
well Im not surprised you want to change the rules of the game AFTER you spout off your mouth. You knew your "20 years" line was horse shit just like I did.

But im not letting you off the hook. YOU HAVE A BET.

Im also not surprised you would be such a loser that you wouldn't send the money to charity if you happen to win. Liberals are worthless, scum.

well Im not surprised you want to change the rules of the game AFTER you spout off your mouth. You knew your "20 years" line was horse shit just like I did.

But im not letting you off the hook. YOU HAVE A BET.

Im also not surprised you would be such a loser that you wouldn't send the money to charity if you happen to win. Liberals are worthless, scum.
I WISH LIBTURDS were just "WORTHLESS SCUM".

They're malignant parasites.

Here is a case where malignant parasitic leftist filth is destroying a community because a piece of shit criminal thug was shot while attempting to grab a weapon after a physical fight with cops. So Kyle goes to the community, helps clean up vandalism, takes up a weapon and puts himself into harms way to defend the property of innocent people, gets chased down by criminal rioting leftist maggots and defends himself from attack, and Lefts Syndrome Retard DA charges him with a crime, and NOONE ELSE who has destroyed other people's property has been held accountable.

Then bed wetting malignant parasites like DR Hate have the gall to tell us what we see happening on video isn't the reality of the case.

Pete7469 you are correct of course.

The lefts insistence of turning our country into a lawless, filth filled, hate filled, 3rd world shit hole is sickening.

THANK GOD for people like Kyle who have the courage to stand against it.

His option was to be at home, in another state, rather than playing Vigilante. He had neither a mandate nor a right to be acting as a wanna-be cop.
And the police officers thanking him is not relevant....
And it would be better to use tax dollars to clean up the profanity and graffiti in the schools than just average people...

Sure.... whatever.

His option was to be at home, in another state, rather than playing Vigilante. He had neither a mandate nor a right to be acting as a wanna-be cop.
He was acting as hired security by private citizens desperate to keep the last of 3 businesses from being burned down by communist filth.

The kid is a hero.

Kyle didn't allow criminal scum bags to kill him......so hes guilty!!! you people are fucking lunatics
Kyle shouldnā€™t have been there to begin with. He was not and is not a member of law enforcement. It wasnā€™t his job to be ā€œstopping criminalsā€. Especially not with a gun he had no legal right to possess.

Kyle went looking for a fight and he found one. Now he has to face the consequences of that very ooor choice.

Kyle shouldnā€™t have been there to begin with. He was not and is not a member of law enforcement. It wasnā€™t his job to be ā€œstopping criminalsā€. Especially not with a gun he had no legal right to possess.

Kyle went looking for a fight and he found one. Now he has to face the consequences of that very ooor choice.

Kyle went "looking" to help protect his community from rioters and arsonists.

And he did.

That he is being charged like this, is a shame on this nation.

Forum List

Back