Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

any of you cowards wanna put your money where your pathetic mouth is let me know.

st jude is a worthy place for me to send your money!!!!!!!

This murderous little sack of feces should never see the light of day again while he waits for his execution for multiple counts of Murder.

- But that would require a system more interested in JUSTICE than bureaucracy.
:auiqs.jpg:
its amazing that people allow politics to make them morons when video of what happened is there for all to see!!!!!

Kyle didn't allow criminal scum bags to kill him......so hes guilty!!! you people are fucking lunatics.

There's value in this for the extreme right in that Kyle walking free will energize those killers with guns that were never sure of having safe footing to shoot black people.

This can be a lowering of the bar that Chauvin meant to demonstrate with his puroposely public murder of George Floyd.

Kyle can serve as the example of the bar being lowered in America on white people getting away with murder of blacks. Alabama/Mississippi rules of the 60's will apply once more in America.

Bed sheets and pointy hats will be dragged out of the closets of the south where they have been moldering away since the 60's.

How can America ever return to normal again?
Wow, you really need to stop reading comic books.

ok.

100.00 to st jude. you wanna bet?
I would never pay to support the sky fairies. And besides that, we're anonymous here and that would guarantee you wouldn't pay up.
What's your bet on his punishment? You should have a better chance than a Canadian on getting it right.

I would never pay to support the sky fairies. And besides that, we're anonymous here and that would guarantee you wouldn't pay up.
What's your bet on his punishment? You should have a better chance than a Canadian on getting it right.
coward.

At least Dr. Love has the courage to put his money where is ignorant mouth is.

coward.

At least Dr. Love has the courage to put his money where is ignorant mouth is.
We'll wait and see who's ignorant. Even though I predict a suspended sentence, I would much more prefer him being allowed to walk.
It would restore the hope that Chauvin destroyed when he misjudged how obvious he could make it that he was trying to lower the bar on police murder of black men.

We'll wait and see who's ignorant. Even though I predict a suspended sentence, I would much more prefer him being allowed to walk.
It would restore the hope that Chauvin destroyed when he misjudged how obvious he could make it that he was trying to lower the bar on police murder of black men.
you're insistence on bringing Chauvin into a discussion about Kyle shows how deranged you are. One has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other.

Kyle will be found not guilty. And you will cry about it. now, stop addressing me. I dont associate with cowards.

you're insistence on bringing Chauvin into a discussion about Kyle shows how deranged you are. One has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other.
The two are directly related in that both incidents had/have the potential of setting the bar lower for White Americans to murder black people with guns.
Now we will end our discussion.
Because "I" say so.

The two are directly related in that both incidents had/have the potential of setting the bar lower for White Americans to murder black people with guns.
what black people were impacted by Kyle? Dude, it's hard not to make of fun of your stupidity in here.

Last edited:
This murderous little sack of feces should never see the light of day again while he waits for his execution for multiple counts of Murder.

- But that would require a system more interested in JUSTICE than bureaucracy.
what were these two doing to him? Look how Kyle's just beating the shit out of those.......oh wait, they're trying to beat the shit out of kyle and shoot him? You're protecting those two? really? That's where you are in life? wow. What were kyle's option right here?

1635458452935.png

what black people were impacted by Kyle?
And it was premeditated in that he was demonstrating his threat of violence against the BLM rally.
You'll have to appreciate a Canadian POV on this incident. Mainly because it couldn't have happened the same way in Canada.
People in Canada don't have a right to go out hunting for a human target.

Our experience speaks highly of Canada's choice, as opposed to America's experiences with gun slaughter being the worst in the world.

Keep a civil tongue in your head and we'll be able to continue the conversation.

Forum List

Back