Koch Brother says Trump plan would be bad for America

globalists hate trump lol

If a powerful Republican such as this shows so much disdain for the two GOP frontrunner, how can either of these men win the General?

By appealing to people who are not multi-billionaires.

His concern about the Muslim Registry was valid, though overblown.

I note that unlike libs, he actually had a point to make instead of just being hysterical.

And though the Kochs' political operation has highlighted their priorities to the candidates, "it doesn't seem to faze them much," Koch said. "You think we could have a little more influence."

The Koch brothers have said they will not endorse during the primary, and plan instead to save their considerable financial firepower for the general election and the eventual Republican nominee.

So in other words they will vote for and back whoever wins the primary.

And though the Kochs' political operation has highlighted their priorities to the candidates, "it doesn't seem to faze them much," Koch said. "You think we could have a little more influence."

The Koch brothers have said they will not endorse during the primary, and plan instead to save their considerable financial firepower for the general election and the eventual Republican nominee.

So long as it's not Trump? :)

If a powerful Republican such as this shows so much disdain for the two GOP frontrunner, how can either of these men win the General?

I note that unlike libs, he actually had a point to make instead of just being hysterical.

His only point is on top of his head.

Stop writing about another person beaver cleaver...:ack-1:

So long as it's not Trump? :)

If it were Trump , I guess they dont' like Cruz either, do you think they'd vote Democratic? :)

I think Trump is going to win the nomination. So if he does, will the Koch Brothers send him millions after saying his policies would "destroy America?"

Are they wiling to finance the destruction of America?

I think Trump is going to win the nomination. So if he does, will the Koch Brothers send him millions after saying his policies would "destroy America?"

globalization is the destruction of America. Quit literally in fact.

:confused-84:

:confused-84:
the kochs are globalists..

Didn't really read the linked article I see.

Or maybe they throw out some hyperbole in the hopes that Trump won't be the nominee and when he is anyway, then they deal with that reality.

I can see how this would be beyond your understanding.

So, Trump is an idiot....

If you think Trump has lucked his way to the Front the the GOP pack, and to a near tie with Hillary, you have either been living under a rock or you are the idiot.

Forum List

Back