Know Why Democrat Precincts Are The Last To Count Votes?

Yes, you'd think the OP would see that obviousness...................but no. :heehee:

While you're here......could you explain why you support this agenda?

1636476830365.png

You're wrong all the time.

For example...who won the 2020 US Presidential Election? If you say anything other than Joe Biden...you're wrong.

Me, never wrong.

You....as often as your respire.

For example, I don't make predictions....I quote the great Yogi: 'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.'

Can you find any predictions I've made?
No?

You put your hoof in your mouth again, huh?

You're wrong all the time.

For example...who won the 2020 US Presidential Election? If you say anything other than Joe Biden...you're wrong.

By the way, you dunce.....predictions are about the future....not the past.

prediction - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com​

https://www.vocabulary.com › dictionary › prediction

A prediction is a forecast, but not only about the weather. Pre means “before” and diction has to do with talking. So a prediction is a statement about the future.

See....I just doubled your vocabulary.

It's an easy answer. You demonstrated it with your previous response. You see A, B, C; you assume X, Y, Z. Americans are not critical thinkers. We're immoral, knee-jerk reactionary people who make our decisions and form opinions based on bias, fragile emotions, and self-preservation.
At least you're honest and count yourself among the immoral, knee-jerk reactionary people. I do not include myself in that group.

Facts are irrelevant and as a result of our haphazard choices we have a country and society that's been in decay for decades with little hope of reversal.
I guess one man's decline is another man's progress. I can't say I envy you and your perceptions.

Me, never wrong.

You....as often as your respire.

For example, I don't make predictions....I quote the great Yogi: 'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.'

Can you find any predictions I've made?
No?

You put your hoof in your mouth again, huh?
See, you're wrong. All you have is your bitterness because by this time of the morning you're fresh out of donuts.

At least you're honest and count yourself among the immoral, knee-jerk reactionary people. I do not include myself in that group.
Of course you don't. Most people are incapable of recognizing the flaws they see in others within themselves as well.

I guess one man's decline is another man's progress. I can't say I envy you and your perceptions.
If you consider the society we live in today as progress then you have a very low bar set for humanity.

So glad you've agree to continue this conversation, as I can elucidate your deficiency.

You see, I've been to the finest schools in the world and am a voracious reader.
So....I can understand the effects of informational dominance by the Democrats, and their need to shield fellow communists.

And, having read a great deal about Stalin, I know that his views are represented in that quote...you can find it here:
I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
said in 1923; Boris Bazhanov The Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary (1992)

You, on the other hand, bereft of insight and knowledge, must take orders from anyone.

See the difference?

Are you still sure you don't want me to provide a reading list????

It's kind of weird that you picked up on the misquote from that book off the internet. If you had read the book you'd know that the actual quote is:

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.

The quote is also not about a national election but a vote in the Central Committee of the Communist Party.

I really dig how you want to come off as some sort of wingnut intellectual. But when you pull misquotes that are often posted online and out of context then don't be surprised when you're called out on it, dingbat.

Now, go move some more goal posts, idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back