Know Why Democrat Precincts Are The Last To Count Votes?

That's not what I asked.

Can you admit that it at least APPEARS suspicious when 12,000 new ballots are discovered that change the outcome?

C'mon. You can do it.

Were 12,000 ballots found? The losing candidate appears very desperate however he's not the authority on ballots. So, where are these 12,000 ballots that you and he speak of? I don't think they exist.

Your party is infamous for blaming Jews....yet you vote for it.

Anti-Semitism As Democrat Politics

This was last week....

1. "CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

• CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
    • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
    • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."
CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

2. Now this...

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8):
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

3. Quite a coincidence that the recent occupant of the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, evinced a never-before seen hatred of the Jewish state of Israel.

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

4. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."
WaPo Fact Checker: Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH | Newsmax.com

5. "Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

• Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
  • The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism" Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair
Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

And Democrats.

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism.
One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews

View attachment 562165

Get your story straight.
According to LaDairis, Biden loves the Jews.

Perhaps you guys should get your stories straight before you crush another dozen donuts.

Besides the point, at least I can count. I'd say Dem voters lean left and there were more Dem votes for Biden, Hillary, Obama, and Gore than for their opponents.
There were more fraudulent votes for Biden.

I said "progs," not Dims.

You did jump into a thread on conservative vs liberals. So what do you hate about most people? Extra credit: what do most people hate about you?

It's an easy answer. You demonstrated it with your previous response. You see A, B, C; you assume X, Y, Z. Americans are not critical thinkers. We're immoral, knee-jerk reactionary people who make our decisions and form opinions based on bias, fragile emotions, and self-preservation. Facts are irrelevant and as a result of our haphazard choices we have a country and society that's been in decay for decades with little hope of reversal.

I don't care what you do, hack.

So glad you've agree to continue this conversation, as I can elucidate your deficiency.

You see, I've been to the finest schools in the world and am a voracious reader.
So....I can understand the effects of informational dominance by the Democrats, and their need to shield fellow communists.

And, having read a great deal about Stalin, I know that his views are represented in that quote...you can find it here:
I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
said in 1923; Boris Bazhanov The Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary (1992)

You, on the other hand, bereft of insight and knowledge, must take orders from anyone.

See the difference?

Are you still sure you don't want me to provide a reading list????

Forum List

Back