Know Why Democrat Precincts Are The Last To Count Votes?

It's kind of weird that you picked up on the misquote from that book off the internet. If you had read the book you'd know that the actual quote is:

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.

The quote is also not about a national election but a vote in the Central Committee of the Communist Party.

I really dig how you want to come off as some sort of wingnut intellectual. But when you pull misquotes that are often posted online and out of context then don't be surprised when you're called out on it, dingbat.

Now, go move some more goal posts, idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Let's just say I'm somewhere between you and "intellectual."

Let's just say I'm somewhere between you and "intellectual."
Sure, I'd describe you as an "intellectual" with sarcasm quotes all day long.

Fact is you misquoted somebody because you read it on the internet and I corrected you. Nothing more nothing less.

Why do we all waste our time with this pos?

Yep, over 16 years and then before that 1988.
The fact is without Perot, Bush the senior would have easily been reelected in 1992. Without Perot even Dole would have been elected in 1996. The powers that be like to make it look like we go from one side to the other. Reagan was not as controlled and a globalist. I voted for Perot in 1992. He dropped out while all three main candidates had the same percentage of potential voters. Then he came back in. And he ended up with about half the voters. Enough to give Clinton the win. He did the same thing in 1996. I really believe Clinton was unlikable or Hillary was a drag on him. That is hindsight. Today it does not matter as much. But behind the scenes the changes slowly occurred. The Repubs contract with America saved Clinton's ass in 1994 when they took over the Congress for the first time in 40 years. Clinton was rudderless as his wife was influencing him the first two years. Gingrich helped him to 8 years as President looking better with Perot guaranteeing him two elections.

The fact is without Perot, Bush the senior would have easily been reelected in 1992. Without Perot even Dole would have been elected in 1996.

The fact is that the fewest number of people wanted Bush in 1992 or Dole in 1996. Then we have 2000, 2008, 2016 and 2020 where the Democrats got the most votes. 2004..you guys had that one. You reelected a tool who would eventually preside over a deep, deep recession and had already started two wars and ran them horribly.

The powers that be like to make it look like we go from one side to the other. Reagan was not as controlled and a globalist. I voted for Perot in 1992. He dropped out while all three main candidates had the same percentage of potential voters. Then he came back in. And he ended up with about half the voters. Enough to give Clinton the win. He did the same thing in 1996. I really believe Clinton was unlikable or Hillary was a drag on him. That is hindsight. Today it does not matter as much. But behind the scenes the changes slowly occurred. The Repubs contract with America saved Clinton's ass in 1994 when they took over the Congress for the first time in 40 years. Clinton was rudderless as his wife was influencing him the first two years. Gingrich helped him to 8 years as President looking better with Perot guaranteeing him two elections.

Neat. Clinton was actually popular at the end of his term. At least until years later when many soured on his....let's call them family values. Gingrich...resigned in disgrace, right?

Apparently us cheating marxists are really smarter than your side. Maybe you should reevaluate your positions.

No, you just cheat. That's not smarter, that's just criminal. Stupid people always take the easy way out.

Sure, I'd describe you as an "intellectual" with sarcasm quotes all day long.

Fact is you misquoted somebody because you read it on the internet and I corrected you. Nothing more nothing less.

Why do we all waste our time with this pos?

I'm fine with having readers make their own decisions on that question.

And....you didn't 'correct' me......I schooled you on the error of allowing others to make your decisions for you.
Of course, until you are educated....you'll have to.

What a fuckin' idiot, still can't admit she's wrong.

You have yet to prove she is wrong. In fact, so far you have merely shown that you are an ignorant, inarticulate buffoon.

Congrats.

I'm fine with having readers make their own decisions on that question.

And....you didn't 'correct' me......I schooled you on the error of allowing others to make your decisions for you.
Of course, until you are educated....you'll have to.
You literally attributed a quote you pulled off the internet to a book you claimed to have read and even got the context wrong.

You have yet to prove she is wrong. In fact, so far you have merely shown that you are an ignorant, inarticulate buffoon.

Congrats.
Nope, she passed off a quote often misattributed to Stalin on the internet, which changed the context of the quote and attributed it to her worldly and superior education and intellect. The accurate quote from the book this moron is quoting can be found here:

It's tiring watching this person get owned on almost every thread she starts and then only because she is the gish gallup queen she overlaods every post with a lot of inaccurate crap is the reason the wingnuts get wet over her crap. When called out on it she will either change the subject, insult you and not even bother with the topic of your reply or both.

Last edited:
You literally attributed a quote you pulled off the internet to a book you claimed to have read and even got the context wrong.

Look...you're not alone. It is hardly unusual for ignorant folks to be defensive about their lack, and shrug off attempts at educating them.

It is the life and lack of character that you have chosen.

Your party is infamous for blaming Jews.

LOL!!!!

Schumer Feinstein Pelosi Biden = all four ZIONIST JEWS

CNN = ZIONIST JEW

MSNBC = ZIONIST JEW

FOX = ZIONIST JEW

What do they all have in common?

They all LOVED W and were for Iraq and Afghan

They all love Jew disguised as a Catholic Biden

How does a pro Israel Christian explain that?

DUH DUH DUH DUH TOSS CARDS AT ZIONIST JEWS FOR NOT BEING ZIONIST JEWS...

WHO STABBED DONALD TRUMP IN THE BACK AND STOLE THE ELECTION??

ZIONIST JEWS

WRAY
CONEY BARRETT
GORSUCH
KAVANAUGH
RAFFENSBERGER
HOBBS
TOOMEY
MURKOWSKI
RUPERT MURDOCH
CHRIS WALLACE
LIZ CHENEY
KINZINGER

Just how dumb do you have to be to think Zionist Jews are not for Biden???????????

Dumb enough to still believe 911 was done by "the terrorists"

Congrats.

Nor have any Democrat voter commented on the import of that quote, the fact that they cheat in the counting and "discovering" of votes.

And that is the point.

Look...you're not alone. It is hardly unusual for ignorant folks to be defensive about their lack, and shrug off attempts at educating them.

It is the life and lack of character that you have chosen.
I'm not being defensive, I've provided a source demonstrating you misquoted the book you claimed to have read and just so happened used the exact same misquote found randomly on the internet. It's a pattern with you.

Lefties, the real easy way to prove you all are completely full of shit is that if it was Republicans pulling this crap, it would be on CNNMSNBCBSWAPONYT every day.

You are lying corrupt, hypocritical trash.

Heck, we're still waiting for Stacey Abrams, so get in line.
She didn't concede but neither did she ask her supporters to stop the electoral process.

ABRAMS: Let's be clear. This is not a speech of concession because concession means to acknowledge an action is right, true or proper. As a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede that. But my assessment is the law currently allows no further viable remedy.

Forum List

Back