Know Why Democrat Precincts Are The Last To Count Votes?

There's nothing "American" about the modern day Democrat. until you realize Democrats hate Americans and want to destroy America, nothing Democrats do makes sense.

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

Are you serious????????

Anything here not true, correct, and accurate???????????

1628772748702.png

"Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count

... marks for candidates like Trump were sometimes removed so ballots could count for Biden.

A Dominion Voting machine had rejected the ballot on election night because the voter had filled in boxes for both Trump and his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, an error known as an "overvote." The machine determined neither candidate should get a tally, and the ballot was referred for human review.

The image of the ballot, obtained by Just the News, shows the voter messily scribbled a large blob in the box to select Trump as president while also putting a thinner check mark next to Biden's name. "

justthenews.com

Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count

Records obtained by Just the News provide unprecedented glimpse into human adjudication of thousands of ballots, where marks for candidates like Trump were sometimes removed so ballots could count for Biden.
justthenews.com
justthenews.com

“Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN …examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN

Retired Army intelligence captain, elections data expert, and former baseball analyst Seth Keshel released his final national fraud numbers over the weekend. Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

“… an independent election audit team poured through ballot images in Fulton County, Georgia and found numerous examples of fraudulent ballots double-counted in the election. The forensic auditing team found double-counted ballots from the 2020 election and showed them in a video release. “At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes,” he said.”

beckernews.com

'Flat-Out Criminal Fraud': Tucker Reveals *Bombshell* Findings in Fulton County Election Audit

"At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes"...
beckernews.com
beckernews.com

https://greatawakening.win/p/12iNZT1aAG/x/c/4E0vozJeJN8

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

bigleaguepolitics.com

Georgia Recount Worker Describes "Pristine" Batch of Ballots - 98% for Joe Biden! - Big League Politics

Extremely suspicious.
bigleaguepolitics.com
bigleaguepolitics.com

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

"New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Biden won by last November:

FEDERALIST – New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, told me, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service. After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

Some of those moves could have been temporary, involving students or members of the military, Davis stressed, adding that under Georgia law temporary relocations do not alter citizens’ residency status or render their votes illegal. But, given the margin separating the two presidential candidates, approximately one-third of the votes at issue could have altered the outcome of the election. Yet the media, the courts, and the Secretary of State’s Office ignored or downplayed the issue.
“It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues,” Davis said. “In fact, I heard members of the Secretary of State’s team admit some votes were cast with residency issues, but then claimed there weren’t enough of them to cast the outcome of the election in doubt,” Davis added. “That was not at all what I was seeing, and as far as I am aware the Secretary of State’s Office has never put an actual number on the ones they did see.”

New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Bid…

therightscoop.com

Another deranged screed.

Put the crack pipe away.

My question to democrats still is.

If voting is completely fool proof and safe and everything is great as you claim then how do you find missing ballots later?

If a system is so solid how do votes get "misplaced"? And why is it every time ballots are found they are found by Democrats?

We both know you've never read a book....please don't try to pretend otherwise.

Or.....name the three or four books that have informed your geopolitical worldview.

Book:
a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

You misattributed a quote to Stalin because you picked up off the internet somewhere and you're questioning if I've ever read a book? You're really a pathetic piece of shit. Just deal with the fact that you make a mistake and move on.

You misattributed a quote to Stalin because you picked up off the internet somewhere and you're questioning if I've ever read a book? You're really a pathetic piece of shit. Just deal with the fact that you make a mistake and move on.

First, we appear to have proven that you never read any book.
It was evident.

Second, I read the Quote Inspector before I used the quote, but recognize the importance to the Left...Democrats....to shield Stalin as much as possible.

I've read several books on Stalin and the Bolsheviks,....does that embarrass you?....and find that his views are represented in the quote.....so, no, I didn't misquote.....

.....I used education to make a judgement.

You could never do the same, could you.

BTW....I'd be happy to provide a reading curriculum for you so you might appear a bit less stupid.

Say the word.

Oh....and skip the vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

It was evident.

Second, I read the Quote Inspector before I used the quote, but recognize the importance to the Left...Democrats....to shield Stalin as much as possible.

I've read several books on Stalin and the Bolsheviks,....does that embarrass you?....and find that his views are represented in the quote.....so, no, I didn't misquote.....

BTW....I'd be happy to provide a reading curriculum for you so you might appear a bit less stupid.

Say the word.
You misquoted Stalin. Why can't you simply just recognize that, weirdo? Sometimes brainyquotes.com gets it wrong. So, now you do what you always do, move the goal posts or change the subject away from your own error. Pathetic.

But why am I here wasting my time with this moron?

You misquoted Stalin. Why can't you simply just recognize that, weirdo? Sometimes brainyquotes.com gets it wrong. So, now you do what you always do, move the goal posts or change the subject away from your own error. Pathetic.

well then post the correct version.

No wonder you did so poorly in school.

Now....read carefully.

It was evident.

Say the word.

Oh....and skip the vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

Because democrats don't live in the middle of nowhere and it takes longer to count 300,000 votes than it does to count 6.

Because after the polls close, Democrats know who voted and who was eligible to vote but did not, and that is when those who did not vote get FRAUD BALLOTS manufactured all for candycorn's pro Israel heroes like Traitor Joe and Sweeney and Murphy and McAuliffe....

Because after the polls close, Democrats know who voted and who was eligible to vote but did not, and that is when those who did not vote get FRAUD BALLOTS manufactured all for candycorn's pro Israel heroes like Traitor Joe and Sweeney and Murphy and McAuliffe....

All good conspiracy theories eventually blame the jews. And, it appears, some lame ones do as well.

All good conspiracy theories eventually blame the jews. And, it appears, some lame ones do as well.

Your party is infamous for blaming Jews....yet you vote for it.

Anti-Semitism As Democrat Politics

This was last week....

1. "CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

• CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
    • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
    • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."
CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

2. Now this...

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8):
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

3. Quite a coincidence that the recent occupant of the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, evinced a never-before seen hatred of the Jewish state of Israel.

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

4. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."
WaPo Fact Checker: Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH | Newsmax.com

5. "Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

• Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
  • The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism" Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair
Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

And Democrats.

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism.
One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews

1636473728615.png

Get your story straight.

Forum List

Back