When the pubs take over Congress in 2023, for what will they impeach Biden?

Don't impeach him he is the poster boy for voting republican in 22 and 24....lets him sink in the ratings even more than he has...
But if we must he should be impeached for his part in the false Russia Trump collusion scheme...

Afghanistan?
Border?
Illegal Vax Mandates?
Being on CCP payroll?
Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine while VP?

What else?
Since you won't have 60 votes in the Senate and none of what you listed above even comes close to being something you can impeach (politically) over,
I'd say, you got no shot. It would be a waste of time and there will be no stomach to undertake it.

And you're making a HUGE assumption that the Republicans will take back both houses next year.
That is FAR from certain. Long way to go. :)

Since you won't have 60 votes in the Senate and none of what you listed above even comes close to being something you can impeach (politically) over,
I'd say, you got no shot. It would be a waste of time and there will be no stomach to undertake it.

And you're making a HUGE assumption that the Republicans will take back both houses next year.
Paybacks are a bitch. Democrats should realize they aren’t the only ones who can play stupid games. Plus it appears there is a lot of solid evidence to impeach Biden on a number of different counts.

You better hope and pray the DOJ and FBI keep covering up for Joe and Hunter Biden.

giphy.gif

you really want to waste your time on a impeachment? At this point, we don't really know the outcome of the election so stop playing what if and let's actually win the house

Impeachment is done by the House... Removal is done by the Senate. I imagine Biden will be impeached so often that it won't make headlines after a while.

Did Pisslosi have 60 votes in the Senate? You don't need that to impeach a president, moron.

Its not meaningless... Even members of the GOP agreed that Trump was guilty of the charges but wouldn't vote to remove him.
RINO douchebags.

If it's not meaningless, then why are you claiming it is?

Do you ever listen to yourself when you talk?

none of what you listed above even comes close to being something you can impeach (politically) over
Jack, are you aware that everyone here is laughing at your idiocy? Democrats have plainly shown that a party in control willing to tear the nation apart can impeach for anything. And any of the above is easily far better reason than Trump's impeachments.

There is no question that 22 and 24 remain a bloodbath awaiting the Democrats. Good thing for you that once in full power again, the GOP as it now stands is too weak and stupid to impeach anyone or anything for any reason at all. They will be far too busy trying to pull the country out of the dumper while worrying about offending voters. Luckily, many have had it as much with the GOP as they have had with the DNC.

Forum List

Back