KKK Leader : 'We're A Christian Organization'

What can the KKK do to blacks that they aren't already doing to themselves?

Yes we knew it all along

The leader of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is tired of “a few rogue Klansmen” ruining the group’s reputation, and argues that the group is a non-violent Christian organization.

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization'

This is one of those things that is puzzling. They have identified as Christians since they began I think, but they burn crosses and churches.

It's strange how they explain the cross burning as a purification ritual. That's how Catholics explained burning people at the stake, but the KKK doesn't seem to like Catholics but do the same thing. Embarassing! :)

Yes we knew it all along

The leader of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is tired of “a few rogue Klansmen” ruining the group’s reputation, and argues that the group is a non-violent Christian organization.

This is one of those things that is puzzling. They have identified as Christians since they began I think, but they burn crosses and churches.

It's strange how they explain the cross burning as a purification ritual. That's how Catholics explained burning people at the stake, but the KKK doesn't seem to like Catholics but do the same thing. Embarassing! :)
I wouldnt consider the KKK to be the bastion of intelligent thought.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yes we knew it all along

Yes we knew it all along

laugh.gif
The KKK is on it's way out, like most democrat started organizations. I'm surprised the dems haven't forced us to subsidize the KKK like they do PP.

Yes we knew it all along

Yes we knew it all along

laugh.gif
The KKK is on it's way out, like most democrat started organizations. I'm surprised the dems haven't forced us to subsidize the KKK like they do PP.
The KKK will always be around as long as there are white conservative christians that are afraid to show their bright red angry faces.
laugh.gif

Yes we knew it all along

Just imagine, their are idiots in Pakistan right now saying "Christianity, the "Religion of Peace" my ass"

And they are just as much of an idiots who do it in reverse.

Yes we knew it all along

Yes we knew it all along

laugh.gif

The Klan wasn't started by or affiliated with a political party, but they're claiming their membership is spiking since the election of the black guy. There's that Klan flyer distribution incident in Burlington Vermont last week too.

KKK Membership Surges In Colorado

"
Cole Thornton, Imperial Grand Wizard of Colorado’s United Northern and Southern Knights Ku Klux Klan group, claims that membership has grown steadily in the past few years.

“I’m really pleased with the kind of people we’re getting in – college-educated, professionals, teachers – even a couple congressmen. People would be amazed to know who I’ve talked with at midnight in isolated areas – it’s almost comical,” Thornton said to the Durango Herald.

"

I wonder why they are talking at midnight? :laugh:

KKK Membership Surges In Colorado

"
Cole Thornton, Imperial Grand Wizard of Colorado’s United Northern and Southern Knights Ku Klux Klan group, claims that membership has grown steadily in the past few years.

“I’m really pleased with the kind of people we’re getting in – college-educated, professionals, teachers – even a couple congressmen. People would be amazed to know who I’ve talked with at midnight in isolated areas – it’s almost comical,” Thornton said to the Durango Herald.

"

I wonder why they are talking at midnight? :laugh:

perfect.

Yes we knew it all along

They stole the cross burning from the Scottish clan chiefs who would take a smaller, lighter cross...burn it to the point that it was blackened and then ride around the crofts to call all the clansmen in for battle. It was called either the fiery cross or the burnt cross. Just like the word "klan" came from "clan". It's shameful how they tried to piggyback on Highland Clan traditions.

Yes we knew it all along

Yes we knew it all along

laugh.gif
The KKK will always be around as long as there are white conservative christians that are afraid to show their bright red angry faces.
laugh.gif
I think a vast majority of "white Christians" understand end time prophecy, and see what's going on in the world as a whole, and are surprised how fast it's taking place.

The KKK are the ones who gave blacks a very high rates of AIDS

Yes we knew it all along

They stole the cross burning from the Scottish clan chiefs who would take a smaller, lighter cross...burn it to the point that it was blackened and then ride around the crofts to call all the clansmen in for battle. It was called either the fiery cross or the burnt cross. Just like the word "klan" came from "clan". It's shameful how they tried to piggyback on Highland Clan traditions.
I always thought they got all their stuff from a church in europe.

These are not klan members but a church in Spain

La Candelaria In Spain: Penitents Dress Like Members Of Ku Klux Klan....For The Past 500 Years

258072-penitents-of-la-candelaria-brotherhood-walk-to-their-churchduring-holy.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think a vast majority of "white Christians" understand end time prophecy, and see what's going on in the world as a whole, and are surprised how fast it's taking place.
Obviously they dont because they also thought the end of times was after the enslaved were freed. So far the world is still here.

Yes we knew it all along

Correctomundo. Specifically D.W. Griffith put the burning cross crap into "Birth of a Nation" as part of his Hollywoodization (it wasn't a part of the original Klan), and that film specifically inspired Simmons to re-start the Klan back up, so he went up Stone Mountain using the same imagery as he saw in the film.

The "Klan" spelled with a K was part of the silly alliteration (klavern, kleagle etc) instituted by the six young men who founded it, as part of the joke. At the time of drawing up the terms their organization was simply a goof, with no particular racial or violent agenda.

Forum List

Back