KKK Leader : 'We're A Christian Organization'

This is one of those things that is puzzling. They have identified as Christians since they began I think, but they burn crosses and churches.

It's strange how they explain the cross burning as a purification ritual. That's how Catholics explained burning people at the stake, but the KKK doesn't seem to like Catholics but do the same thing. Embarassing! :)
This is one of those things that is puzzling. They have identified as Christians since they began I think, but they burn crosses and churches.

It's strange how they explain the cross burning as a purification ritual. That's how Catholics explained burning people at the stake, but the KKK doesn't seem to like Catholics but do the same thing. Embarassing! :)
I wouldnt consider the KKK to be the bastion of intelligent thought.
laugh.gif
The KKK is on it's way out, like most democrat started organizations. I'm surprised the dems haven't forced us to subsidize the KKK like they do PP.
The KKK will always be around as long as there are white conservative christians that are afraid to show their bright red angry faces.
laugh.gif
I think a vast majority of "white Christians" understand end time prophecy, and see what's going on in the world as a whole, and are surprised how fast it's taking place.
Do you think the "vast majority of 'white Christians'" even believe in "end time prophecy"?

laugh.gif
The KKK is on it's way out, like most democrat started organizations. I'm surprised the dems haven't forced us to subsidize the KKK like they do PP.
The KKK will always be around as long as there are white conservative christians that are afraid to show their bright red angry faces.
laugh.gif
I think a vast majority of "white Christians" understand end time prophecy, and see what's going on in the world as a whole, and are surprised how fast it's taking place.
Do you think the "vast majority of 'white Christians'" even believe in "end time prophecy"?

The majority of white 'christians' in Congress sure do.

Yes we knew it all along

The leader of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is tired of “a few rogue Klansmen” ruining the group’s reputation, and argues that the group is a non-violent Christian organization.

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization'

Yes we knew it all along

The leader of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is tired of “a few rogue Klansmen” ruining the group’s reputation, and argues that the group is a non-violent Christian organization.

laugh.gif
Yes. I'm sure that surprises you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The majority of white 'christians' in Congress sure do.
Scary....isn't it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would assume

Yes we knew it all along

Yes we knew it all along

laugh.gif
Now the Klan wears magical underwear

Media Pass: Reactionaries

The entertaining and thought-provoking gossip-paranoia Woody Allen film "Celebrity" [1998] presents vignettes of Americans soaking and brooding in a morass of glamour, society liquor, and fame and coming to terms with the challenges of ethics in the modern world.

This movie made me more pensive of the widely-publicized Fisher-Buttafuoco American extra-marital scandal involving a murder attempt. The Fisher-Buttafuoco affair shook our sensibilities about community values, media hysteria, and suburbia criticism. "Celebrity" [1998] encourages me to ponder the power of media in disseminating temperance dialogue.

If the KKK feels comfortable advertising statements such as "We're a legitimate Christian organization" in the media/press, then we have a right to evaluate the power of journalism.

:afro:

White Man's Burden (Film)

Kingpinm.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would assume
And what do you base that "assumption" on?

Well, to get back on topic. I would have to say the KKK is not a Christian organization

B-but... but... they SAY they are!

Funny, when an Islamic political radical blows somebody up and claims it's in the name of "Islam" those guys are taken at their word. When Christians do it nobody believes them... are you saying Muslims are more honest than Christians then?

:eusa_think:

Well, to get back on topic. I would have to say the KKK is not a Christian organization
Why do you say that?
I would suppose hanging blacks, as well as republicans is not in the Lord's economy of things
Neither is fornication but a lot of christians still do it.
Well, at least you know what a "true" Christians values should be.
Now youre deflecting again. Can you answer my question? Why do you say the KKK is not a christian organization?

Why do you say that?
I would suppose hanging blacks, as well as republicans is not in the Lord's economy of things
Now youre deflecting again. Can you answer my question? Why do you say the KKK is not a christian organization?
ah BS, with your psychobabble. Deflecting?????? LOL Back at ya You're redefining. Now do want to back to information seeking question or are you going down the challenging questions route?

Funny, when an Islamic political radical blows somebody up and claims it's in the name of "Islam" those guys are taken at their word. When Christians do it nobody believes them... are you saying Muslims are more honest than Christians then?

How can you make such a statement when I already said the kkk is not Christian

Why do you say that?
ah BS, with your psychobabble. Deflecting?????? LOL Back at ya You're redefining. Now do want to back to information seeking question or are you going down the challenging questions route?
I guess youre right. It wasnt deflecting per say. It was more like a strawman. Now your last post however is deflecting. Can you give me a reasonable answer to my question and stop stalling.

How can you make such a statement when I already said the kkk is not Christian
Doesnt matter what you say. Thats just your opinion. Do you have something that constitutes proof and overrides what they claim they are?

Forum List

Back