Kissing Black History Month

Soooo, we celebrate Columbus Day because he DIDN'T discover America? Oookay...

No he didn't discover America. The reason Columbus Day is celebrated is because it's believed that when he landed at San Salvador Island (Bahamas) it opened the way for settlement in America.

Have you ever opened a history book?
Most people should know columbus didnt discover America. That is the lie that was taught and the reason Columbus day was started idiot.

You are truly stupid. I just said he didn't discover America, IDIOT.
You are an idiot. You said the reason columbus day was celebrated is because he opene the way to settlement of America. Thats bullshit. Every kid was taught until recently columbus "discovered" america.

Stay ignorant if you want.
Why would I want to be ignorant like you?

No he didn't discover America. The reason Columbus Day is celebrated is because it's believed that when he landed at San Salvador Island (Bahamas) it opened the way for settlement in America.

Most people should know columbus didnt discover America. That is the lie that was taught and the reason Columbus day was started idiot.

You are an idiot. You said the reason columbus day was celebrated is because he opene the way to settlement of America. Thats bullshit. Every kid was taught until recently columbus "discovered" america.

What are you twelve?

Stay ignorant if you want. It's probably how your people managed to get their ass kicked by the white man.

Didn't ya suggest I ignore monkies in another thread earlier? :)

Didn't ya suggest I ignore monkies in another thread earlier? :)
My bad. :laugh:

Whatever you say. You're too fucking stupid for me.

Stay ignorant if you want. It's probably how your people managed to get their ass kicked by the white man.

Okay, during his four voyages - did he ever set foot in Central and/or South America?

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

Columbus_third_voyage.jpg

FOURTH Voyage

Columbus_fourth_voyage.jpg

Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You're beyond ignorant. You know better and still express stupid ideas.

Okay, during his four voyages - did he ever set foot in Central and/or South America?

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

FOURTH Voyage

This link also contains more information on the havoc and pillaging during the journeys of Columbus.

Excerpt from the link below:
"As governor and viceroy of the Indies, Columbus imposed iron discipline on what is now the Caribbean country of Dominican Republic, according to documents discovered by Spanish historians in 2005. In response to native unrest and revolt, Columbus ordered the a brutal crackdown in which many natives were killed; in an attempt to deter further rebellion, Columbus ordered their dismembered bodies to be paraded through the streets."

Columbus Controversy - Exploration - HISTORY.com

Last edited:

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

FOURTH Voyage

Never made it to North America. Imagine that.

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

FOURTH Voyage

Nope, and I never said he did. Sooo, why in the hell is Columbus Day a U.S. holiday.

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

FOURTH Voyage

Damn youre an idiot! Convict school of reading comprehension did a number on you. :laugh:

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

FOURTH Voyage

Nope, and I never said he did. Sooo, why in the hell is Columbus Day a U.S. holiday.

I told you why. You just don't listen.

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

FOURTH Voyage

Yeah, but you ain't too reliable - so please tell us again.

I'm not in the habit of repeating myself. Scroll through my previous post if you're that interested or better yet, read a history book.

Look at the map dumbass.

Okay...

THIRD Voyage

FOURTH Voyage

Damn youre an idiot! Convict school of reading comprehension did a number on you. :laugh:

Says the person that can't use proper grammar.

I'm not in the habit of repeating myself. Scroll through my previous post if you're that interested or better yet, read a history book.

Funny. Reading your crazy shit just one time is hard enough.

The first Columbus Day was celebrated in the year 1792, it wasn't until 1892 when it became a legal holiday. I believe they called it Discovery Day or something like that back then.

The first Columbus Day was celebrated in the year 1792, it wasn't until 1892 when it became a legal holiday. I believe they called it Discovery Day or something like that back then.
I told you that you were a fucking idiot. You just admitted the holiday was made to claim Columbus discovered america. :laugh:

Why We Celebrate Columbus Day Scholastic.com

"Columbus Day became a legal holiday in the United States in 1892, 400 years after the famous voyage. It was then called Discovery Day."

Columbus didn’t “discover” America — he never set foot in North America.

During four separate trips that started with the one in 1492, Columbus landed on various Caribbean islands that are now the Bahamas as well as the island later called Hispaniola. He also explored the Central and South American coasts. But he didn’t reach North America, which, of course, was already inhabited by Native Americans, and he never thought he had found a new continent. You may also remember that it is believed that Norse explorer Leif Erikson reached Canada perhaps 500 years before Columbus was born, and there are some who believe that Phoenician sailors crossed the Atlantic much earlier than that.

More: Christopher Columbus: 3 things you think he did that he didn't - The Washington Post

Although Columbus the Butcher never made it to North America - the Puritan Pilgrim butchers more than made up for it.

Forum List

Back