If one is not pro Israel they are anti semitic

You see it almost everyday on this site. Say anything even slightly critical of Israel and you are an anti-semite. It's a lazy way to try to win an argument.

Andrea Tantaros - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Andrea Tantaros said so on O'Reilly last night. Now you need to be PRO ISRAEL according to this dumb
brunette that probably got paid well to say this. Also she said the White House is anti Semite. Fox has sure gone downhill.
its their script provided to them by Adleson. Thats why the Repub Primaries are now referred to as the Adelson Primaries.

You see it almost everyday on this site. Say anything even slightly critical of Israel and you are an anti-semite. It's a lazy way to try to win an argument.

that's because Israel has many paid shills here and every other message boards out there trolling for them.

Andrea Tantaros - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Andrea Tantaros said so on O'Reilly last night. Now you need to be PRO ISRAEL according to this dumb
brunette that probably got paid well to say this. Also she said the White House is anti Semite. Fox has sure gone downhill.

that's because fox like all mainstream outlets,is controlled by the CIA.O'Reily is a CIA plant so is it any wonder she was on there?:asshole:

All I know is that Israel has existed for almost 70 years and never once have we been attacked by the Israeli people, nor had our citizens beheaded by Israelis. I cannot say the same for goddamn muslims/Islamic pieces of shit. So you figure out whether or not you liberals are "anti-semite".

All I know is that Israel has existed for almost 70 years and never once have we been attacked by the Israeli people, nor had our citizens beheaded by Israelis. I cannot say the same for goddamn muslims/Islamic pieces of shit. So you figure out whether or not you liberals are "anti-semite".

Has Israel ever done anything wrong? :dunno:

Has the United States ever done anything wrong?

Every government does wrong. Criticizing America doesn't make you anti-American, and criticizing Israel doesn't make you anti-Israel. Of course everyone knows this. It's just a lazy way people try to win an argument. Say America has made mistakes in the Middle East and you are part of the "blame America first crowd". Say Israel has made mistakes and you are an anti-semite.

I do believe that Israel being singled out time and time again by the UN for condemnation while they are holding the highest ethics, and ignoring just about every other country in the world, many of whom commit atrocities is showing a hatred for jews and is anti semitic.

I do believe that Israel being singled out time and time again by the UN for condemnation while they are holding the highest ethics, and ignoring just about every other country in the world, many of whom commit atrocities is showing a hatred for jews and is anti semitic.

The reason they are singled out is that many countries don't like Israel much. Some are due to legitimate complaints, and some of it is anti-semitism. It may not always be fair, but it's definitely not unexpected. :dunno:

The reason they are singled out is that many countries don't like Israel much. Some are due to legitimate complaints, and some of it is anti-semitism. It may not always be fair, but it's definitely not unexpected. :dunno:

The anti-semitism is not unexpected.

Yes every government does wrong. But every government doesn't behead innocent people or kill 3000 Americans on one day in time like on September 11, 2001. If Israel is opposed to those goddamn Islamic countries THEN I AM A FRIEND OF ISRAEL.

Every government does wrong. Criticizing America doesn't make you anti-American, and criticizing Israel doesn't make you anti-Israel. Of course everyone knows this. It's just a lazy way people try to win an argument. Say America has made mistakes in the Middle East and you are part of the "blame America first crowd". Say Israel has made mistakes and you are an anti-semite.

wow,what a way to go out of your to advertise your a paid shill of Israel with your avatar.
:asshole:

yes------they let shit like you into their country

yes------they let shit like you into their country

I'm shit for acknowledging that Israel isn't always right about everything, just like every country in the world?

"All I know is that Israel has existed for almost 70 years and never once have we been attacked by the Israeli people"-Porker
Whoops!
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Anti-sementic" or whatever is a meaningless buzzword. Not many people are against any race...except zionists. They hate whitey.

Forum List

Back