Kissing Black History Month

I told you why. You just don't listen.

Yeah, but you ain't too reliable - so please tell us again.

I'm not in the habit of repeating myself. Scroll through my previous post if you're that interested or better yet, read a history book.

Funny. Reading your crazy shit just one time is hard enough.

The first Columbus Day was celebrated in the year 1792, it wasn't until 1892 when it became a legal holiday. I believe they called it Discovery Day or something like that back then.
I told you that you were a fucking idiot. You just admitted the holiday was made to claim Columbus discovered america. :laugh:

Why We Celebrate Columbus Day Scholastic.com

"Columbus Day became a legal holiday in the United States in 1892, 400 years after the famous voyage. It was then called Discovery Day."

I'm telling you the facts dumbass. I never said Columbus discovered America, as a matter of fact I have stated that Columbus never set foot on North American soil. You are too stupid for words.

Yeah, but you ain't too reliable - so please tell us again.

I'm not in the habit of repeating myself. Scroll through my previous post if you're that interested or better yet, read a history book.

The first Columbus Day was celebrated in the year 1792, it wasn't until 1892 when it became a legal holiday. I believe they called it Discovery Day or something like that back then.
I told you that you were a fucking idiot. You just admitted the holiday was made to claim Columbus discovered america. :laugh:

"Columbus Day became a legal holiday in the United States in 1892, 400 years after the famous voyage. It was then called Discovery Day."

I'm telling you the facts dumbass. I never said Columbus discovered America, as a matter of fact I have stated that Columbus never set foot on North American soil. You are too stupid for words.
No stupid. You claimed that Columbus day was not celebrated as Columbus discovering america then your dumb ass went and proved yourself wrong by posting that it was. Youre a fucking idiot so never mind.
lol.gif

No stupid. You claimed that Columbus day was not celebrated as Columbus discovering america then your dumb ass went and proved yourself wrong by posting that it was. Youre a fucking idiot so never mind.
lol.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

Discovery Day does not mean discovery of America you dipshit, it meant discovery of the pathway to the Americas. Are you really that fucking stupid?

lol.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

Discovery Day does not mean discovery of America you dipshit, it meant discovery of the pathway to the Americas. Are you really that fucking stupid?
You dumb cave monkeys always set yourself up to look like fools.
lol.gif

Discovery Day - definition of Discovery Day by The Free Dictionary

Noun 1. Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus
Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus

lol.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

lol.gif

Noun 1. Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus
Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus

So now you decide to trust in white man's history.

lol.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

lol.gif

Of course I do. Everytime it proves that you are an idiot it suits my purposes.
lol.gif

'
lol.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

lol.gif

lol.gif

Thanks for admitting you're a hypocrite.

'
lol.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

lol.gif

lol.gif

Thanks for proving youre an idiot.
lol.gif

'
You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

Nothing you say carries any weight. You have shown yourself to be a racist, dishonest hypocrite.

You're excused.

'
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

Nothing you say carries any weight. You have shown yourself to be a racist, dishonest hypocrite.

You're excused.
Your idiocy speaks for itself. I dont have to say anything. You have always been a racist cave monkey, liar, and convict.

You were excused long ago and now only serve as a target of my ridicule.

Most people should know columbus didnt discover America. That is the lie that was taught and the reason Columbus day was started idiot.

You are truly stupid. I just said he didn't discover America, IDIOT.
You are an idiot. You said the reason columbus day was celebrated is because he opene the way to settlement of America. Thats bullshit. Every kid was taught until recently columbus "discovered" america.

Stay ignorant if you want.
Why would I want to be ignorant like you?

What are you twelve?
I think he's more like 9.

You are truly stupid. I just said he didn't discover America, IDIOT.
You are an idiot. You said the reason columbus day was celebrated is because he opene the way to settlement of America. Thats bullshit. Every kid was taught until recently columbus "discovered" america.

Stay ignorant if you want.
Why would I want to be ignorant like you?

What are you twelve?
I think he's more like 9.
I must have banged your ex girlfriend at one point. She told you how big I was I see.

'
lol.gif

lol.gif

You're excused.
Your idiocy speaks for itself. I dont have to say anything. You have always been a racist cave monkey, liar, and convict.

Come on Moonglow, you can do better than that.

'
lol.gif

lol.gif

You're excused.

Hey cave ape. Moonglow is not the one you quoted. I know you have a hard time reading but that was pretty bad.
laugh.gif

'Thanks for admitting you're a hypocrite.
lol.gif

You're excused.

Hey cave ape. Moonglow is not the one you quoted. I know you have a hard time reading but that was pretty bad.
laugh.gif

Damn Moonglow, settle down there boy or you'll blow a gasket.

lol.gif

You're excused.

laugh.gif

Oh I get it. Your are trying to put some distance between the post showing what an idiot you are.

I wont let that happen. I'll just keep reposting that last post.
laugh.gif

lol.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

lol.gif

You're excused.

laugh.gif

Oh I get it. Your are trying to put some distance between the post showing what an idiot you are.

laugh.gif

Tissue?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tissue?
Dont carry any with me. You can wipe your face with your shirt.
laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

Forum List

Back