Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong has taken charge

Agreed. I, too would like to see unquestionable substantiation. I look forward to it. They were writing the little $hit off earlier in the year also. Being raised and still living to this day as an unapologetic anti-communist and despising all dictators whether of Communist Party control or the divine right of kings, I will not have any Christian regrets if he parts the mortal coil, no matter how much our president treasures their friendship and their exchange of "love letters".

What is it with the Khmer Rouge and the love letter idiocy? Your moronic Russia conspiracy collapsed so you vermin are fabricating and even DUMBER conspiracy theory?

I swear, the Communists are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth - you fools have no grasp on reality.
I never mentioned the Khmer Rouge. The Republican Senate under McConnell that confirmed last week, it was the Russians that interfered in the election to support trump.
You have not heard about the love letters and trump and Kim falling in love. Where have you been? Under a rock? Here I will help you. Here's a link of donnie declaring, they "fell in love". Distasteful.

So Comrade Traitor, no quote then? Just shit from one of the hate sites.

You Khmer Rouge scum always lie.

As far as the Russians, the ONLY party to conspire with Russia in 2016 were the fuck dick traitor democrats who bought fabricated dirt from the Kremlin and then used it for perjured warrants to spy on the Trump campaign to rig the election and THEN failing that staged a coup based on it.

Everyone from Obama down needs to be stood against a wall and shot. democrats are fucking traitors who are engaged in a violent civil war against America. FUCK the democrats, every last democrat is a pile of shit and a traitor.
Follow the link doofus, trumps own words speaking of the love letter speak best. If you do not like the Republican Senate Intelligence committee, complain to Mitch. Don't whine to me because the Senate says the Russians were responsible for the interference and are still working to interfere again. :9:

I did - you have a hate site Goebbels saying what SHE interprets - not the president saying anything.

You Commie clowns are SUCH fucking liars.
Dummy, I don't have a site, hate site or otherwise. Goebbels is long dead. I am not sure who "SHE" is. If referring to whoever was speaking on the site I posted, the posting was for the purpose of the video image, shown and reported widely of the pres at one of his pep rallies, publicly relating the "love letters". It looked debasing to him, his supporters and our country, in my personal opinion whether you like it or not. Why don't you just go FK Off?

Dummy, I don't have a site, hate site or otherwise. Goebbels is long dead. I am not sure who "SHE" is. If referring to whoever was speaking on the site I posted, the posting was for the purpose of the video image, shown and reported widely of the pres at one of his pep rallies, publicly relating the "love letters". It looked debasing to him, his supporters and our country, in my personal opinion whether you like it or not. Why don't you just go FK Off?

You are TRULY a moron - no wonder you're a Communist.

You linked to NBC - the Chinese Communist state run news agency - who had a female reporter babbling about what her "feelz" about what the president said were. You did NOT offer a direct quote from the President.

See, you Khmer Rouge scum are notorious fucking liars, so I know in advance you'll pull shit like this, because you always do.

You are TRULY a moron - no wonder you're a Communist.

You linked to NBC - the Chinese Communist state run news agency - who had a female reporter babbling about what her "feelz" about what the president said were. You did NOT offer a direct quote from the President.

See, you Khmer Rouge scum are notorious fucking liars, so I know in advance you'll pull shit like this, because you always do.
I asked if you prefer some other site showing the same video. If you remember seeing him talking about his love letters, you are you are more mental than he is. Pick your own site, I don't care, and then do a search on the dates Kim test fired rockets into the sea. It didn't stop when the love letters started. Sorry dude. Your bad. Maybe this will help.
1598492029188.png

Kim Jong Un is famously in favor of the death penalty for rapists, saying he'd "take them apart, piece by piece, by hand"...he and Trump like this morbid stuff

read an article on this today that said:

" North Korea’s state news agency has released new photos of Kim Jong Un amid reports he’s been in a coma for months and ceded some power to his sister. "

can someone explain to me how someone in a coma cedes any power at all, much less picks and chooses which to turn over?

" North Korea’s state news agency has released new photos of Kim Jong Un amid reports he’s been in a coma for months and ceded some power to his sister. "

can someone explain to me how someone in a coma cedes any power at all, much less picks and chooses which to turn over?
I've read articles that say you don't cede power in North Korea and anytime power is ceded is because the ruler has died(Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il). I think he's dead and that video i posted from North Korean TV is a fake.

Last edited:

I've read articles that say to don't cede power in North Korea and anytime power is ceded is because the ruler has died(Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il). I think he's dead and that video i posted from North Korean TV is a fake.
oh who knows to be honest. but the article i read said he's in a coma and has ceded power to his sister.

i just have no idea how someone in a coma can do that.

I'm sure it's just wild coincidence that he gave power to his sister.

Just seems hard to do in a coma

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

Good.Hope he croaks.

Just seems hard to do in a coma
I'm sure they've had plans for succession in place since forever. Just in case.

Forum List

Back