"Kill the gays" initiative

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative March 21, 2015 By Erin Nanasi A California lawyer has devised an initiative titled “The Sodomite Suppression Act.” Yes, this isn’t something from The Onion or National Report, this is a very real ballot initiative designed by someone who is both nutty and probably thinks more about making sexy time more than members of the gay community do.

The language of the measure is, well, insane. For example: The abominable crime against nature known as buggery, called also sodomy, is a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha.

Read more at: California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces Kill the Gays Ballot Initiative

Who says the fundie nutters don't want sharia law?
Old story and it won't see the light of day.

March 21, 2015 is less than a month old.

And who would ever have thought fundie nutters could get their hate laws passed?

Already a thread on it. It won't get passed.

Just rhetoric.

Blah Blah Blah blame God, blah blah blah blame repubs. Blah blah blah blame Christians, blah blah blah blame...........
The link is any post you make. Move to Korea, where everybody has to think the way they're told. This is America. Free to have the courage to stand behind our convictions whether Nuddly Leadite approves or not. :)
Blah blah blah...several posts attacking the OP with not ONE WORD against this lawyer.

Liberals own California their problem not mine.

That doesn't mean there aren't any nutty rwnj's there too.......you can see them at work....they're very vocal.

I'm not surprised they are working, while the left stands around counting their food stamps.

Yeah sure, I can see Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, George Clooney counting their food stamps.......you're an idiot.

That's brilliant, did you think that up all by yourself? /sarcasm Do you even know where Brad Pitt lives :laugh:. I tell you there is nothing quite as funny as a liberal demonstrating their idiocy while calling someone else and idiot :laugh:.

This isn't a law to be passed it's an initiative to put on the ballot.

Every other attorney general has been able to block Mclaughlin's nonsense like state protection of ferrets. Kamala Harris says she can't. She wants this to go forward because she wants to end the initiative process as badly as Matt McLaughlin.

Blah Blah Blah blame God, blah blah blah blame repubs. Blah blah blah blame Christians, blah blah blah blame...........
The link is any post you make. Move to Korea, where everybody has to think the way they're told. This is America. Free to have the courage to stand behind our convictions whether Nuddly Leadite approves or not. :)
Blah blah blah...several posts attacking the OP with not ONE WORD against this lawyer.

I'm pretty sure I put him in the nutjob category. The one's Nuddley searches for on the internet...
No words for the one that hunts them down to capitalize on their nutery?

That doesn't mean there aren't any nutty rwnj's there too.......you can see them at work....they're very vocal.

I'm not surprised they are working, while the left stands around counting their food stamps.

Yeah sure, I can see Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, George Clooney counting their food stamps.......you're an idiot.

That's brilliant, did you think that up all by yourself? /sarcasm Do you even know where Brad Pitt lives :laugh:. I tell you there is nothing quite as funny as a liberal demonstrating their idiocy while calling someone else and idiot :laugh:.

That's brilliant, did you think that up all by yourself?
It isn't rocket science.

/sarcasm Do you even know where Brad Pitt lives :laugh:.
Do you?:badgrin:

I tell you there is nothing quite as funny as a liberal demonstrating their idiocy while calling someone else and idiot :laugh:.

You are an idiot. Assuming that everyone on the left is on food stamps........just proves that you're an idiot. If you don't want to be considered an idiot, don't make idiotic statements.

Charts of food stamp usage show that while a few Democrat led states have high food stamp usage; food stamp usage is highest consistently across Republican states.
Food Stamp Use is Highest in Red States The Truth Republicans Do Not Want You to Know - Mic

Yet today in America, the majority of rich people statistically are not Republicans but are liberal Democrats, many of them on the far left. They live in places like New York and Hollywood and San Francisco and Chicago and Silicon Valley, hardly the home turf of conservatism.
Why are So Many Rich People Liberals Nikitas3.com

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative March 21, 2015 By Erin Nanasi A California lawyer has devised an initiative titled “The Sodomite Suppression Act.” Yes, this isn’t something from The Onion or National Report, this is a very real ballot initiative designed by someone who is both nutty and probably thinks more about making sexy time more than members of the gay community do.

The language of the measure is, well, insane. For example: The abominable crime against nature known as buggery, called also sodomy, is a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha.

Read more at: California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces Kill the Gays Ballot Initiative

I say forget the fags. Kill the "clowns".....wink wink

I bet Luddy and other Assclowns would be happy to sign it and get it pushed as an actual ballot measure. That way they can scream and rant and rave about lunatic righties.

Come back IF it ever actually makes it on the ballot

Forum List

Back