Kids were in constant contact with 911 while shooter killed, the answer? Ban guns of course!

I'm with Elon musk. You need tighter back ground checks and common sense gun laws.
Meanwhile, hardening schools from unauthorized entry would stop nearly ALL OF THESE events. No one seems interested in that answer. I wonder why? As for "common sense" gun laws... there are literally hundreds of laws devoted to making society safe from gun crime. I think "common sense" is code for subjective assessment and denial of rights or even confiscation. When they try THAT on a wide scale, these tragedies at schools will look like jokes by comparison.

if only we could get the Repubs to go after child killers like they do people who want an abortion or those that want to be gay...Yet the Repubs care not for those that murder en mass.

The good guys with the guns were not taking action as the shooter continued to shoot little kids.

I'm with Elon musk. You need tighter back ground checks and common sense gun laws.
more importantly we need to keep dems out of positions of power, such as police chiefs, that complexly botched this and allowed Salvador Ramos to kill

more importantly we need to keep dems out of positions of power, such as police chiefs, that complexly botched this and allowed Salvador Ramos to kill
yeah, it's just Democrats, the last twenty-five years have proven you wrong every time.

yes the Chief in Texas is a dem that donated heavily to Beto…

He’s the problem

I bet Beto is the one who ordered the false flag. He is Deep State if anyone is.

Wow....that's simple...

We have background checks and emergency restraining orders right now.......the killers passed the background check, and the parents/guardians, school and police did not implement the emergency restraining orders, currently on the books in Texas, to commit him to psychiatric care despite his violence.....

And now, please list what you think are "common sense gun Laws..." and explain how they apply to mass public shootings...

The police chief is a Democrat. He allowed the attack to happen and delayed help. Like all enemy democrats he WANTED a high child body count to advance the cause of gun confiscation.

Meanwhile, hardening schools from unauthorized entry would stop nearly ALL OF THESE events. No one seems interested in that answer. I wonder why? As for "common sense" gun laws... there are literally hundreds of laws devoted to making society safe from gun crime. I think "common sense" is code for subjective assessment and denial of rights or even confiscation. When they try THAT on a wide scale, these tragedies at schools will look like jokes by comparison.

Of course....because a school shooting is Christmas day for anti-gun fanatics...it isn't about stopping the next one, because each school shooting gives them power....it is about pulling out their anti-gun wish lists for Santa Government in the hopes that the emotions of the moment will give them the power to pass the gun control laws they want.......not the ones that would actually work, the gun laws they want to make it harder and more legally dangerous for normal gun owners...

The good guys with the guns were not taking action as the shooter continued to shoot little kids.

Meanwhile, in West Virginia.....a woman with a concealed carry pistol stopped a mass public shooter who had an AR-15 rifle..........

We need to get rid of gun free school zones so that some teachers and staff in these schools can stand in the way, and parents who visit the school also can carry their guns with them........when they drop off lunches or homework or pick up their kids for Doctor appointments...

Just doing that, creating the chance the attacker would encounter someone with a gun willing to shoot back, will keep them away from schools...

I just want semi auto rifles banned.

These seem to be the favorite of gunners that want mass killings.

How about ban BLM, Floyd worship and Defund as dangerous to Americans health?
Health concerns allows CDC to issue edicts on masks which are porous and completely ineffective.

I just want semi auto rifles banned.

These seem to be the favorite of gunners that want mass killings.

And you are wrong....since you obviously regurgitate the last thing you heard from a democrat party reporter....

Handguns are the most common gun used in the rare mass public shootings that we have...

Forum List

Back