Kids in Cages under Obama, Trump, and Biden

Looks like the Biden team is trying to unite the children with their parents. Big task especially since a lot of time has passed but let's hope for success. Nice to have a president who's a decent human being again. Trump certainly wasn't, his being a psycho path and all.

Looks like the Biden team is trying to unite the children with their parents. Big task especially since a lot of time has passed but let's hope for success. Nice to have a president who's a decent human being again. Trump certainly wasn't, his being a psycho path and all.

IMHO - Orange Blob was a psycho WITHOUT a path.

These facilities and policies were established under Obama-Biden. Trump got blamed for them. Now it’s back to being OK since Biden is in charge.
I think Trump got blamed for ripping children from their parents in the cages and deporting them. Obama was blamed for the initial cages.
Thats how it was reported by news people in their studios thousands of miles away from the scene.

Truth is, children were brought across by adults....adults were asked for proof of custodianship of the children. Those that had such were kept with the children, those that didnt were separated from the children until custodianship could be verified.

Now...lets talk a God forbid.....

God forbid your daughter is kidnapped. There is an amber alert. The kidnapper has your daughter in a convenience store and an officer approaches and asks "is this your daughter" and he responds with "yes, she is" and the officer doesn't ask for proof and says to him "have a nice day" and leaves.

How would you feel after that kidnapper rapes and kills your daughter?

It is so easy to criticize police action....try applying it to your everyday life. You will see it differently.

Now....a real life example.....and pay attention....if the above didn't wake you up, this may......

Boston police acted stupidly. Remember? A neighbor sees two men breaking into a house and calls the police. The police come and a well dressed man comes to the door and claims to be the owner of the home. Explained he lost his keys and he had to break in through the window.

The officers ask for proof that he is the true resident of the house. He refuses and there is an issue. Our president said the police acted stupidly as did most of the media.

Now...what, if, in fact he was a guy that actually broke into the house....and while he was dealing with the police, the true owner was tied up in a chair after being pistol whipped by his accomplice. What if, the next day, the true owner of the house is found dead in a ransacked house.

What would be the news report....'police were aware of a possible break in and decided not to ask for proof of residency from the one who broke in and he ended up killing and robbing the true owner. Seems those police acted stupidly'

Do you see how that works?

Wake up!

Obama-Biden did this?

What?
Detain and or incarcerate criminals?
Isn't that what a nation founded on law and order does?
it might
z5av9zyypuz51.png

Yep...You got em this time....you guarantee it.
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
the question to "what crimes" is easily answered

These facilities and policies were established under Obama-Biden. Trump got blamed for them. Now it’s back to being OK since Biden is in charge.
I think Trump got blamed for ripping children from their parents in the cages and deporting them. Obama was blamed for the initial cages.

A big problem is that criminals use children who are not theirs to get in; or, worse, traffic children for sex trade. For any President, regardless of stripes, how do you solve that problem to protect the children?
You don’t use a 100% enforcement rate that mandates taking children away regardless of the situation. You let trained border control agents make determinations if there should be concern in a case by case basis.
Trained? In what way? Are they already trained to make an assessment? I am not expecting 100 percent accuracy but since you brought it up, what is or what would the vetting process be? Ask for documentation?? DNA samples? Remember, the adults are already trying to enter the US bypassing US Immigration Laws. Why were the cages built in the first place?

A big problem is that criminals use children who are not theirs to get in; or, worse, traffic children for sex trade. For any President, regardless of stripes, how do you solve that problem to protect the children?
You don’t use a 100% enforcement rate that mandates taking children away regardless of the situation. You let trained border control agents make determinations if there should be concern in a case by case basis.
so when the parents are arrested you want the children to be put in an adult jail with them?? thats stupid and abusive
Your post is retarded and not what I said, but I am sure nuance escapes you, troll.

It is illegal to put children in with adults and the only thing that created the situation was a new Trump Administration Policy, put out with the express purpose of separating families in order to deter illegal immigration.
how is it a trump policy when it was started under obama,,,
Why do you blatantly lie? Is it because you have to defend Trump no matter what?

The Zero Tolerance policy did not start under Obama.

You're welcome.

so when the parents are arrested you want the children to be put in an adult jail with them?? thats stupid and abusive
Your post is retarded and not what I said, but I am sure nuance escapes you, troll.

It is illegal to put children in with adults and the only thing that created the situation was a new Trump Administration Policy, put out with the express purpose of separating families in order to deter illegal immigration.
Why do you blatantly lie? Is it because you have to defend Trump no matter what?

You're welcome.

but the taking children from arrested intruders did,,,

and you got a lot of nerve calling someone else a liar,,

You're welcome.

Why build cages if there is going to be tolerance?

You're welcome.

She said Zero tolerance. Kinda like what I have for your questions

You're welcome.

Building cages is a big step towards zero tolerance. But, keep ignoring why the need for cages and who initiated them.

You're welcome.

I'm fed up with the deliberate "ignorance" act here.

I think that Biden's reopening of this facility (which is controversial) will work if kids are not kept there long before moved into family arrangements and there is transparency. Under Trump that particular facility, along with others, were rife with abuses, and people were prevented from being able to examine them.

Bullshit. The same arguments being made by the Biden team were Trump’s and Obama’s. Articles and OpEds like this one from NPR are a waste of bits and bytes. They are pathetic, weak attempts to show how this is acceptable under Biden but deplorable under Trump. It’s the same goddamn policy. Stop splitting hairs just to make your guy and gal look good in what was their overall policy in the first place under Obama.
How many children did Former President Obama and President Biden rip away from their accompanying parents?

You're welcome.

Building cages is a big step towards zero tolerance. But, keep ignoring why the need for cages and who initiated them.

No. It's not. It's just you misrepresenting the situation as usual. When will you be adult enough to own the policies you supported?

You're welcome.

I think that Biden's reopening of this facility (which is controversial) will work if kids are not kept there long before moved into family arrangements and there is transparency. Under Trump that particular facility, along with others, were rife with abuses, and people were prevented from being able to examine them.
Under the Orange godhead, they hired child molesters and ran human trafficking.

You're welcome.

you mean abuses reported by anonymous sources,,

you dems sure like those kinds of sources,,

You're welcome.

No. It's not. It's just you misrepresenting the situation as usual. When will you be adult enough to own the policies you supported?

I laugh at you claiming misrepresenting a situation after you claimed the rioters at the capital were bloodthirsty killers,,,

Bullshit. The same arguments being made by the Biden team were Trump’s and Obama’s. Articles and OpEds like this one from NPR are a waste of bits and bytes. They are pathetic, weak attempts to show how this is acceptable under Biden but deplorable under Trump. It’s the same goddamn policy. Stop splitting hairs just to make your guy and gal look good in what was their overall policy in the first place under Obama.
Obama-Biden did this?
tLYFiVX.png
yep....and Biden continues to do it....sad...and now he has invited more....and more are coming.....so tragic....Biden's Concentration Camps are tragic and a stain on our nation

You're welcome.

I laugh at you claiming misrepresenting a situation after you claimed the rioters at the capital were bloodthirsty killers,,,

What is more laughable is that I never claimed that.

You're welcome.

either you made that up or you were told a lie and you believed it.

Trump was the most scrutinized president ever....yet for some reason the only thing you and yours produce is assumption and not actual proof.

You're welcome.

either you made that up or you were told a lie and you believed it.

Trump was the most scrutinized president ever....yet for some reason the only thing you and yours produce is assumption and not actual proof.

dont fool yourself,, she knows shes lying,,,

Forum List

Back