Kids in Cages under Obama, Trump, and Biden

These facilities and policies were established under Obama-Biden. Trump got blamed for them. Now it’s back to being OK since Biden is in charge.
I think Trump got blamed for ripping children from their parents in the cages and deporting them. Obama was blamed for the initial cages.

A big problem is that criminals use children who are not theirs to get in; or, worse, traffic children for sex trade. For any President, regardless of stripes, how do you solve that problem to protect the children?
You don’t use a 100% enforcement rate that mandates taking children away regardless of the situation. You let trained border control agents make determinations if there should be concern in a case by case basis.
so when the parents are arrested you want the children to be put in an adult jail with them?? thats stupid and abusive
Your post is retarded and not what I said, but I am sure nuance escapes you, troll.

It is illegal to put children in with adults and the only thing that created the situation was a new Trump Administration Policy, put out with the express purpose of separating families in order to deter illegal immigration.
how is it a trump policy when it was started under obama,,,
Why do you blatantly lie? Is it because you have to defend Trump no matter what?

The Zero Tolerance policy did not start under Obama.

You're welcome.

Why build cages if there is going to be tolerance?
She said Zero tolerance. Kinda like what I have for your questions

Building cages is a big step towards zero tolerance. But, keep ignoring why the need for cages and who initiated them.

No. It's not. It's just you misrepresenting the situation as usual. When will you be adult enough to own the policies you supported?

I laugh at you claiming misrepresenting a situation after you claimed the rioters at the capital were bloodthirsty killers,,,

What is more laughable is that I never claimed that.
what's even more; laughable is that a failed bar owner responded to that post.

These facilities and policies were established under Obama-Biden. Trump got blamed for them. Now it’s back to being OK since Biden is in charge.

Bullshit. The same arguments being made by the Biden team were Trump’s and Obama’s. Articles and OpEds like this one from NPR are a waste of bits and bytes. They are pathetic, weak attempts to show how this is acceptable under Biden but deplorable under Trump. It’s the same goddamn policy. Stop splitting hairs just to make your guy and gal look good in what was their overall policy in the first place under Obama.
Obama-Biden did this?
tLYFiVX.png
yep....and Biden continues to do it....sad...and now he has invited more....and more are coming.....so tragic....Biden's Concentration Camps are tragic and a stain on our nation
Biden isnt inviting migrants.
In the past month, 105 kids have been matched with their parents.

Unaccompanied minors isnt like ripping kids away from their parents, these are kids whose relatives either can't or won't come forward.

What is the government supposed to do with unaccompanied minors as they get processed? These facilities are way better than the cages the kids were in under Trump, and they're explicitly only going to hold children for up to 30 days, until the government can release minors to relatives in the US or arrange alternative accommodations. Then the minors stay like that in the country until their cases are heard.

I think Trump got blamed for ripping children from their parents in the cages and deporting them. Obama was blamed for the initial cages.

A big problem is that criminals use children who are not theirs to get in; or, worse, traffic children for sex trade. For any President, regardless of stripes, how do you solve that problem to protect the children?
You don’t use a 100% enforcement rate that mandates taking children away regardless of the situation. You let trained border control agents make determinations if there should be concern in a case by case basis.
so when the parents are arrested you want the children to be put in an adult jail with them?? thats stupid and abusive
Your post is retarded and not what I said, but I am sure nuance escapes you, troll.

It is illegal to put children in with adults and the only thing that created the situation was a new Trump Administration Policy, put out with the express purpose of separating families in order to deter illegal immigration.
Why do you blatantly lie? Is it because you have to defend Trump no matter what?

You're welcome.

I'm fed up with the deliberate "ignorance" act here.

I think that Biden's reopening of this facility (which is controversial) will work if kids are not kept there long before moved into family arrangements and there is transparency. Under Trump that particular facility, along with others, were rife with abuses, and people were prevented from being able to examine them.
either you made that up or you were told a lie and you believed it.

Trump was the most scrutinized president ever....yet for some reason the only thing you and yours produce is assumption and not actual proof.

Do you need links to prove it, or will you just deny it? (I'm not interested in wasting my time).

You're welcome.

I think that Biden's reopening of this facility (which is controversial) will work if kids are not kept there long before moved into family arrangements and there is transparency. Under Trump that particular facility, along with others, were rife with abuses, and people were prevented from being able to examine them.

Trump was the most scrutinized president ever....yet for some reason the only thing you and yours produce is assumption and not actual proof.

Do you need links to prove it, or will you just deny it? (I'm not interested in wasting my time).
yet you wasted your time responding.

So I guess you are interested in wasting your time

You're welcome.

in the typical dem response,,

"as long as its a reliable source"

Bullshit. The same arguments being made by the Biden team were Trump’s and Obama’s. Articles and OpEds like this one from NPR are a waste of bits and bytes. They are pathetic, weak attempts to show how this is acceptable under Biden but deplorable under Trump. It’s the same goddamn policy. Stop splitting hairs just to make your guy and gal look good in what was their overall policy in the first place under Obama.
Obama-Biden did this?
tLYFiVX.png
yep....and Biden continues to do it....sad...and now he has invited more....and more are coming.....so tragic....Biden's Concentration Camps are tragic and a stain on our nation

Unaccompanied minors isnt like ripping kids away from their parents, these are kids whose relatives either can't or won't come forward.

What is the government supposed to do with unaccompanied minors as they get processed? These facilities are way better than the cages the kids were in under Trump, and they're explicitly only going to hold children for up to 30 days, until the government can release minors to relatives in the US or arrange alternative accommodations. Then the minors stay like that in the country until their cases are heard.
I asked the same question of the liberals when they calling these places concentration camps during the Trump admin.

The law doesn't and shouldn't allow children to be detained with adults...Trump has to follow the law.

Biden didn't invent it....he has just encouraged it.....he and the left apparently want their Concentration Camps full

You're welcome.

So you don't care whether or not a source is reliable?

You're welcome.

Ah yes. A moderator doesn't like the truth so she deleted my post claiming it is off topic. Give a loser some power and they run with it.
Fuck off Coyote. You are a failure....you opened a bar and you lost it...and now you are a moderator on some dumb ass forum.
Good for you.
Get a real job.
1260710343244.jpg

You're welcome.

of course I do and why I said as long as its a reliable one,,,

are you OK?? I'm getting concerned that youre suffering the same thing biden suffers from,,

You're welcome.

Ah yes. A moderator doesn't like the truth so she deleted my post claiming it is off topic. Give a loser some power and they run with it.
Fuck off Coyote. You are a failure....you opened a bar and you lost it...and now you are a moderator on some dumb ass forum.
Good for you.
Get a real job.
1260710343244.jpg
And he's reported.

Obama-Biden did this?
tLYFiVX.png

I asked the same question of the liberals when they calling these places concentration camps during the Trump admin.

The law doesn't and shouldn't allow children to be detained with adults...Trump has to follow the law.

Biden didn't invent it....he has just encouraged it.....he and the left apparently want their Concentration Camps full

The only full "concentration camps" (and it's totally retarded to use that term if you have any knowledge of history) were Trump's when he separated thousands of children based solely on his Zero Tolerance 100% Prosecution policy.

That's the right, in case you didn't realize it. In fact...they had to build extra "concentration camps" to warehouse all those kids.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

are you OK?? I'm getting concerned that youre suffering the same thing biden suffers from,,

Hmmm....then why even mention it? Reliable sources are a good thing yet you call that into question. At least I'm ok enough to capitalize the correct words and utilize correct punctuation.

You're welcome.

Hmmm....then why even mention it? Reliable sources are a good thing yet you call that into question. At least I'm ok enough to capitalize the correct words and utilize correct punctuation.

why did you ignore the first part of my comment???

as for your grammar complaints I can only imagine youre one of those people that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are using proper grammar,,,

I have question for you. When American citizens and legal residents are arrested, what happens to their children? As far as I know, they are separated from the parents and housed in group homes of foster care for the long term. What is different about this except that the parents are illegal aliens and they are arriving in large numbers this overwhelming the system's ability to house them?

The hypocrisy and blatant dishonesty from the liberals on this issue is as expected. Barack Obama refused to enforce the immigration laws that had been duly passed by the United States Congress. His failure led people to know that bringing a child to the border was the golden ticket to gain easy entrance to the USA. So people begged, borrowed, bought and in some cases even stole children in order to gain entrance. What did you liberals want Trump to do? Continue Obama's policies that allowed untold numbers of children to be trafficked? People who actually loved their kids quickly realized that sending their children to the border was a bad plan. By Trump simply following the law people stopped endangering their children. Biden, in order to further the left's need for a serf class, has made it clear that once again, children are the price of admission and children will once again be placed in harm's way. Nice fucking work libs. You own the misery of every child trafficked and abused by this policy you support.

Obama-Biden did this?
tLYFiVX.png

The facilities are way better than the cages built by Obama-Biden. Why we’re cages built in the first place? Who built them? Who signed off on cages?

Obama-Biden did this?
tLYFiVX.png

The facilities are way better than the cages built by Obama-Biden. Why we’re cages built in the first place? Who built them? Who signed off on cages?
Obama and Biden.....https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-27/presidential-immigration-debate-fact-check-and-who-built-the-cages

Obama-Biden did this?
tLYFiVX.png

Obama and Biden.....https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-27/presidential-immigration-debate-fact-check-and-who-built-the-cages
They built the cages to hold unaccompanied minors for up to 72 hours - not for kids torn from their families.

Obama went out of his way to keep migrant families together.

Obama released migrants after they were processed (catch and release).

the cages were actually built by ICE, and ICE was created under bush.

Forum List

Back