Top Republicans supported Bidens airstrikes

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Biden's Syria airstrike earns applause from prominent Republicans | Fox News
Reps. Michael McCaul, French Hill, Sens. Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham commended airstrike on alleged Iran-backed groups
And you know there are more than that. Maybe so many of you Republicans shouldnt say its the dems that are the war party.
Its the duopoly. THEY are THE "war party"

1. 'Republicans supported the Syrian air strikes'
Well, NO SHIT! Iran attacked US troops. It had to be done. No one is arguiung that.

2. The GOP is the 'war party'
Yeah, and the Nobel Peace Prize winning Democrat armed, supplied, trained,supported, defended, and protected terrorists his entire time in office, helped terrorists take over ellied Egypt's government, pimped out our military to Al WQaeda to help them murder a sovereign leader who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa, resulting in Al Qaeda taking over Libya as their own country. Barry illegally armed Mexican Drug cartels, resulkting in the Deaths of US citizens, and gor good measure dragged the US into another BSwar by invading Syria - a U.N.-defined International War Crime- and as he walked out of the WH on his last day he left US troops in Syria to fight HIS war.

yup, Democrats are the party of 'Kum-bay-ah', harmony, peace, America, mom, and apple pie.

:p

Reps. Michael McCaul, French Hill, Sens. Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham commended airstrike on alleged Iran-backed groups
And you know there are more than that. Maybe so many of you Republicans shouldnt say its the dems that are the war party.
Not to comment beyond wondering what we should do about Iran? I mean we have forced sanctions upon them, so it's not like there's an option of "do nothing." We are doing something, and that's why the intitiated these latest killings.

Personally, I don't think Iran is really a direct danger to the US. They never attacked us here on US soil. They've consistently, and correctly, accused us of meddling in their country and even killing some. But that doesn't mean they aren't a danger to world peace. But what do we have to do with world peace? We can't afford to be the world's policeman, and frankly we're pretty shitty at it when we try.

Not to comment beyond wondering what we should do about Iran? I mean we have forced sanctions upon them, so it's not like there's an option of "do nothing." We are doing something, and that's why the intitiated these latest killings.

Personally, I don't think Iran is really a direct danger to the US. They never attacked us here on US soil. They've consistently, and correctly, accused us of meddling in their country and even killing some. But that doesn't mean they aren't a danger to world peace. But what do we have to do with world peace? We can't afford to be the world's policeman, and frankly we're pretty shitty at it when we try.

Obama negotiated an Un-Constitutinal treaty from a position of weakness with Iran, a treaty that has done NOTHING to stop / slow-down Iran's attempt to acquire a nuclear weapon and / or dirty bomb. Biden - never right on anyforeign policy decision in his life - is taking right back up where Obama left off. With CCP Joe in office America - the world - is f*cked.

They used to not be a danger to us. But now they are close, if not already succeeded, to having nukes. Every country that has nukes is a danger to us.
We just need to let them be. We need to let everyone be.
If we have problems with a country, we should use $$ as a weapon. Not a bomb. And certainly not invasion.
Dreamworld. I know... at least until this stupid ass country wakes up one day and tells the duopoly to fuck off.

They used to not be a danger to us. But now they are close, if not already succeeded, to having nukes. Every country that has nukes is a danger to us.
If we have problems with a country, we should use $$ as a weapon. Not a bomb. And certainly not invasion.
Dreamworld. I know... at least until this stupid ass country wakes up one day and tells the duopoly to fuck off.
I think they had a good reason to get a nuke, with McCain saying everyone goes to Bagdad but real men go to Tehran. lol

I think the danger they pose is in possibly getting the saudis to want their own nukes, and then .... who knows. But I don't see them starting a war that would lead to their own destruction too.

War Pigs . . . all of them.
Are you not aware that they struck first and killed an American contractor?

Or did his life not matter....unless....of course it was a relative or friend of yours?

Newsflash.......every person who dies is a relative or friend of someone.

Hey, I thought the storyline was that Uncle Joe was gonna be soft on Iran. So much for that! :laugh:
He attacked Syrians who were hunting ISIS.
Given that he helped create ISIS in th first place, it's no surprise.
He has not attacked Iran in any way.

He attacked Iranian interests in Syria. Catch up please! :rolleyes-41:

I think they had a good reason to get a nuke, with McCain saying everyone goes to Bagdad but real men go to Tehran. lol

I think the danger they pose is in possibly getting the saudis to want their own nukes, and then .... who knows. But I don't see them starting a war that would lead to their own destruction too.
Good point. Nukes are a good deterrent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back