Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:
The operative word is "kid".

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

A lack of maturity applies to both.
The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.
One took a yard sign, the other murdered two people.

Do you want to draw some equivalents?
No he didn't.
No who didn't? Are there two dead people BY HIS HAND in Kenosha or not?
So?
I don't even know for sure how many people I've killed but I've never murdered anyone.
Do Trumpians have any sense of where the bottom is?

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

I happen to think that the candidate was wrong to do what he did there, however, do you condone those little punks doing what they were doing?
Of course not. There is no equivocation between them however.

One was a kid taking a yard sign, the other an alleged adult running for public office.

The reason I asked is that these kids are about to be of voting age, by the next election. Where are they getting the idea that physical destruction of opposing views in the form of property is ok? And or, physical assault of someone trying to protect that property?

Is that what we should accept?
Ask Trump to have them stand back and stand by. Because there are very fine people on both sides.

Cute that you would use two lies to try and make your point..So, I'll just conclude that you are in favor of punks attacking your political opponents, and thus, just as bad as they are.
Lies! Quotes

The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.

No he didn't.
So?
I don't even know for sure how many people I've killed but I've never murdered anyone.
I think I do, yeah......

I ever tell you about the Guatemalan death squad I used to get drunk with after operations in Central America in the 90's?

:cool:

So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO
Body slamming a kid and you find that ok? For taking a sign down ?
You are pro the biggest asshole on earth so why are we not surprised.
Actually----that is exactly what the 14 year old needed.............An adult to step in and STOP the bad behavior. Stop siding with the kid---the kid needs to stop being a thug and that won't happen without an adult physically making it behave at this stage in its life. You should be thanking the congressman for doing something that might knock some sense into the kid.

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

Actions have consequences, it's obvious these kids weren't taught that. Well they got a lesson, didn't they, and they deserved it.

You think the guy who could face criminal charges learned his lesson about drawing a firearm when it's not warranted?

How do you know it wasn't warranted, were you there? From what I saw he assumed a defensive posture, you don't know what he saw that caused him to do that. Unlike you, I'll wait on more facts than the video showed. The video showed one of the teens involved admitting they were trying to steal the sign, so that's not in dispute.

I happen to think that the candidate was wrong to do what he did there, however, do you condone those little punks doing what they were doing?

The candidate did nothing but get his sign back, and he used just enough force to do it.

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Stealing a sign is violent??
Snatch and grab robbery, yes.
"Robbery??" What are you, fucked in the head?

A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another or in his or her presence against his or her will by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury to that person or his or her property or the person or property of anyone. Such force or fear must be used to obtain or retain possession of the property, or to prevent or overcome resistance to the taking; in either of which cases the degree of force is immaterial. Such taking constitutes robbery whenever it appears that, although the taking was fully completed without the knowledge of the person from whom taken, such knowledge was prevented by the use of force or fear.[/url]​

So who did those kids threaten with force or fear of injury?​
You can't read?
Sure I can. Apparently, you can't answer...

So who did those kids threaten with force or fear of injury?

Just pulling the sign from the hands of another is a use of force. I guess you're just too ignorant to realize it.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

I ever tell you about the Guatemalan death squad I used to get drunk with after operations in Central America in the 90's?

So the punk in Kenosha is a freedom fighter?

Is this how you rationalize his murders?

The candidate did nothing but get his sign back, and he used just enough force to do it.

Is that how mature adults behave?

Yeah, it is. I'm not surprised you're not questioning the actions of the thug teens. They got off too easy.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

No matter how many times you claim he did, it's not going to make it so.

So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO
Body slamming a kid and you find that ok? For taking a sign down ?
You are pro the biggest asshole on earth so why are we not surprised.

Tissue ?

Of course not. There is no equivocation between them however.

One was a kid taking a yard sign, the other an alleged adult running for public office.

The reason I asked is that these kids are about to be of voting age, by the next election. Where are they getting the idea that physical destruction of opposing views in the form of property is ok? And or, physical assault of someone trying to protect that property?

Is that what we should accept?
Ask Trump to have them stand back and stand by. Because there are very fine people on both sides.

Cute that you would use two lies to try and make your point..So, I'll just conclude that you are in favor of punks attacking your political opponents, and thus, just as bad as they are.
Lies! Quotes

These two things have been explained ad nausiem....Both are pure lies Trump never said what you people are ascribing to him in either case...And I won't derail the thread on out of context bull shit.

Well, let's put it this way, if you are being attacked physically by around a half dozen 14, 15, 16 year olds. While they are technically kids, under the age of 18, they can none the less do damage to an adult....A 14 year old can be charged as an adult. So, let's not fool ourselves as to how wrong things could go there....

I think that the bottom line is that the man was attacked because of the political ideology he had, and the sign he had, which was hurting no one, and an expression of free speech. No one was hurt, so, the 'bad actors' in this case were the half dozen teens that attacked someone for their speech....And those hiding behind their age in a way are condoning that....

Yeah, it is. I'm not surprised you're not questioning the actions of the thug teens. They got off too easy.

They should be treated as teens.

And the adults should be treated as pitiful examples of adulthood.

Physically assaulting kids is shameful. But Trumpians have no shame.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.
What? He is a murderer.

They should be treated as teens.

And the adults should be treated as pitiful examples of adulthood.

Physically assaulting kids is shameful. But Trumpians have no shame.
Trump supporters aren't the filth out in our streets assaulting citizens and rioting. It's YOUR children. You failed society.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

No matter how many times you claim he did, it's not going to make it so.
He took a gun to a riot he thought was a video game and two people were shot and killed by him.

Baby, that's murder.

Forum List

Back