Keys to Happiness

I would love to know what is the key to happiness....

To be at peace with yourself? To know yourself?To love and be loved?

To grow spiritually?

Easy said than done....what do I know.:dunno:

One of the keys is understanding that there is no one key. The keys are many and they're dynamic, meaning they change depending on where a Monkey is at in life.

Sometimes ya gotta give, sometimes ya gotta take. It's like the balance that comes with understanding what the phrase "No Monkey is an island" means.

And yet you are a forum mod.

Doesn't mean I'm not doing my best.

Sometimes a Monkey has to do what a Monkey has to do to get done a job he feels is worth doing.

Sorry if you feel like I've been an asshole toward you. While I don't remember any incident, I'm confident that it was never personal on my part. If you feel strongly that an injustice has occurred, please feel free to take it to another Mod or to Management. My responsibility during moderation is to make judgement calls and I'm as Monkey-human and therefore imperfect as the next guy. Always happy to discuss stuff.

I would like to talk it over with your dog. He looks like he would be real concerned about biscuits.

The brown dog is extremely food motivated.

hat_2.gif
You have a good eye for dog-flesh, sir!

I would love to know what is the key to happiness....

To be at peace with yourself? To know yourself?To love and be loved?

To grow spiritually?

Easy said than done....what do I know.:dunno:

To love and be loved, that's gotta be pretty far up on the list. Maybe that's just me though.

Forum List

Back