Kevin McCarthy Disappointed Pelosi did not Save him as Promised

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Part of being "disappointed" is having expectations not met. If McCarthy really expected Nancy Pelosi or any other Democrat to keep their word, I have to wonder whether he has the critical thinking skills for any leadership position. I wouldn't appoint him Line Leader for a group of third graders going to the water fountain.

So, I guess there was no "secret deal," specifically to save McCarthy in the vote to vacate. It was always just McCarthy relying on a vague promise expressed as a generality.

But that is how things get done in DC. Both sides pretend to oppose spending by the other, be it Ukraine or the border, or Midnight Basketball, or Aircraft Carriers. Then both sides pretend to reluctantly give in to the other in order to get their all important (to the American people, of course) program funded.

That's how we end up in 30Trillion+ debt, with no way to pay it other than destroying our own currency.

Part of being "disappointed" is having expectations not met. If McCarthy really expected Nancy Pelosi or any other Democrat to keep their word, I have to wonder whether he has the critical thinking skills for any leadership position. I wouldn't appoint him Line Leader for a group of third graders going to the water fountain.

So, I guess there was no "secret deal," specifically to save McCarthy in the vote to vacate. It was always just McCarthy relying on a vague promise expressed as a generality.

But that is how things get done in DC. Both sides pretend to oppose spending by the other, be it Ukraine or the border, or Midnight Basketball, or Aircraft Carriers. Then both sides pretend to reluctantly give in to the other in order to get their all important (to the American people, of course) program funded.

That's how we end up in 30Trillion+ debt, with no way to pay it other than destroying our own currency.

McCarthy con-tinues to lie.

well she got her ass evicted from a cushy office for that

The takeaway is.....Never trust a dem.

OIP.oKtHyLx26mjOqnuKy0fS_QAAAA

The UniParty is out to fuck us and they've been doing it for too long

Why should Democrats rescue McCarthy from a GOP Lynch mob?
Because he literally gave them exactly what they wanted: The Pelosi budget indefinitely.

I expected the last twenty or so alphabetically to vote present, thus allowing McCarthy to stay at the podium with no Democrat on record as voting for him.

I've never seen a welfare dolee express gratitude to taxpayers, so I shouldn't be surprised that Dems were not grateful to McCarthy for playing Santa in September.

Because he literally gave them exactly what they wanted: The Pelosi budget indefinitely.

I expected the last twenty or so alphabetically to vote present, thus allowing McCarthy to stay at the podium with no Democrat on record as voting for him.

I've never seen a welfare dolee express gratitude to taxpayers, so I shouldn't be surprised that Dems were not grateful to McCarthy for playing Santa in September.

The longer this continues, the worse it will be when the kindling pile ignites

Last edited:

She was no longer speaker or Chairman of the Democratic caucus...... It was up to Jeffries, not her..... She was not even in town and did not vote.

McCarthy made a deal with Biden on the debt ceiling earlier in the year and McCarthy broke his negotiated deal....and before the vacate vote ........on Sunday, the forked tongue McCarthy went on all the media outlets bashing democrats..... That alone, could have given democrats their unified position.

There is no way that McCarthy expected Pelosi, who was no longer speaker or chairman of Democrats, to save his ass! He's lying.

Saturday "Democrats are groomers"
Sunday "Democrats are Nazis"
Monday "Democrats are gay"
Tuesday "Why didn't Democrats save us?????"

crying.gif

Fuckin moron.

McCarthy is an idiot if he believed Pelosi, she's the only speaker to change the one vote rule, yet she told him she believes in the institution and he bought it.
Let this be a wakeup call to the other uni-party rinos, when you are of no use dems won't save you.

What exactly did McCarthy give Dems?
Did he think they would just ignore his petty Impeachment inquiry?

Pelosi denies breaking promise to back McCarthy in ...​

1696690997620.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › pelosi-denies-br...

4 hours ago — Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi denied that she had promised to support her fellow Californian Rep. Kevin McCarthy as he faced a vote to .

Forum List

Back