Kevin McCarthy Disappointed Pelosi did not Save him as Promised

Pelosi after McCarthy sent packing

1696691669937.gif

What exactly did McCarthy give Dems?
Again . . . a continuation of the Pelosi budget. That budget is based on the outlandish expenditures during COVID, which is over according to Biden, and should be cut back to pre-COVID levels (adjusted for Bidenflation).

If McCarthy had kept the gavel, he would have secret dealed our way into an even more bloated omnibus spending bill.

The next speaker may do the same, but at least McCarthy paid the price.
Did he think they would just ignore his petty Impeachment inquiry?
The sham impeachment inquiry where he didn't subpoena Hunter Biden, the only witness who can (and has) connect Joe to the payoffs?

I don't think the Dems are too mad at McCarthy about that.

Part of being "disappointed" is having expectations not met. If McCarthy really expected Nancy Pelosi or any other Democrat to keep their word, I have to wonder whether he has the critical thinking skills for any leadership position. I wouldn't appoint him Line Leader for a group of third graders going to the water fountain.

So, I guess there was no "secret deal," specifically to save McCarthy in the vote to vacate. It was always just McCarthy relying on a vague promise expressed as a generality.

But that is how things get done in DC. Both sides pretend to oppose spending by the other, be it Ukraine or the border, or Midnight Basketball, or Aircraft Carriers. Then both sides pretend to reluctantly give in to the other in order to get their all important (to the American people, of course) program funded.

That's how we end up in 30Trillion+ debt, with no way to pay it other than destroying our own currency.

If you lay with the Devil don't be surprised to find out the Devil lied to you.

If the stupid Moon Bats were smart they would have cast enough votes to keep the RINO in. That way they get them 95% of everything they want.

But they were so full of partisan hate they had to vote against him.

yep crapitus....it was delicious...why was the security so lacking on 1/6 when every vip was in one building

this has to be the 20th time i have not received an answer
So we're back to victim blaming?

"congress shouldn't have worn that dress".

Do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

Probably not.

Forum List

Back