What did McCarthy and the RINOs do that Was so Different from Previous GOP Congresses? Nothing. They Just did it Faster

It's ovah now!

Actually. It is just starting. And Republicans are already behind the eight ball.

The funding CR was only for 45 days. Republicans spent half that time arguing about who would be Speaker. Right now, the way it stands, the Government will shut down just a week before Thanksgiving. Great timing.

The shutdown is essentially inevitable. And the Republicans will get the blame. And so be it.

Actually. It is just starting. And Republicans are already behind the eight ball.

The funding CR was only for 45 days. Republicans spent half that time arguing about who would be Speaker. Right now, the way it stands, the Government will shut down just a week before Thanksgiving. Great timing.

The shutdown is essentially inevitable. And the Republicans will get the blame. And so be it.
It is great timing. I will be celebrating. Even though I know the non-essential government workers will be paid for their time off, some money will be saved by not heating and air conditioning their non-essential work places.

I hope with Johnson at the helm, the Senate Democrats will see that if they take an all or nothing approach, they will end up with nothing.

It is great timing. I will be celebrating. Even though I know the non-essential government workers will be paid for their time off, some money will be saved by not heating and air conditioning their non-essential work places.

I hope with Johnson at the helm, the Senate Democrats will see that if they take an all or nothing approach, they will end up with nothing.

Actually. Senate Democrats have a bipartisan bill and had one before the CR Hail Mary from the house. It is the Republicans who are going all or nothing. And they’ll get the blame. ICE agents won’t get paid, so they’ll call in sick. The same with Air Traffic Controllers.

Let me show you how your battle plan looks to the rest of us. Republican Suicide Squad. Attack.

You DO realize that the “all or nothing” approach is exactly what the House Republicans are favoring, right?

Of course you do. Too bad your rhetoric is so dishonest.

You DO realize that the “all or nothing” approach is exactly what the House Republicans are favoring, right?

Of course you do. Too bad your rhetoric is so dishonest.
Not at all. They are taking the "not as much as when Pelosi was speaker and we were dealing with COVID or nothing" approach.

Not at all. They are taking the "not as much as when Pelosi was speaker and we were dealing with COVID or nothing" approach.

Oh God no. We are talking about inflation and people having trouble putting food on the table and Republicans objecting to Food Stamps. We are talking about Republicans demanding cuts to Welfare. Sure would be nice if Republicans cared about kids ten seconds after they were born.

We are talking about Republicans demanding massive spending on the border while demanding that funding for social programs be slashed or eliminated entirely.

Tons of money for the Military, but don’t send weapons or equipment to Ukraine. Putin is our buddy. He likes our guy Trump.

We are talking about Gaetz and the rest constantly moving the goalposts. And wanting a shutdown. Later Republicans will whine and cry about how it isn’t fair they get blamed.

PANDEMIC.......was a major part of it. But, it seems to be inherent that nearly all politicians have a spending problem.
Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Etc. And the Oversight Committee should be taken out and shot.

It seems that the majority of the voters do not have a problem with the spending our Govt does based upon their voting habits.

It seems that the majority of the voters do not have a problem with the spending our Govt does based upon their voting habits.
I agree, there are too many Republicans willing to increase our national debt and not enough fiscal Conservatives.

Oh God no. We are talking about inflation and people having trouble putting food on the table and Republicans objecting to Food Stamps. We are talking about Republicans demanding cuts to Welfare. Sure would be nice if Republicans cared about kids ten seconds after they were born.

We are talking about Republicans demanding massive spending on the border while demanding that funding for social programs be slashed or eliminated entirely.

Tons of money for the Military, but don’t send weapons or equipment to Ukraine. Putin is our buddy. He likes our guy Trump.

We are talking about Gaetz and the rest constantly moving the goalposts. And wanting a shutdown. Later Republicans will whine and cry about how it isn’t fair they get blamed.
A Democrat has the nerve to talk about inflation? Remember, Janet Yellen informed us that the Biden inflation is transitory, so nothing to worry about.

Yet, they bitch about the national debt. Must be the public schools they attended.

most people do not bitch about the debt,. most do not care about it at all. Out of the few that do, half of them only care when the wrong party is sitting in the White House.

Also, keep in mind that Congress typically has an approval rating in the teens, yet these same people win reelection at a greater than 90% clip

most people do not bitch about the debt,. most do not care about it at all. Out of the few that do, half of them only care when the wrong party is sitting in the White House.

Also, keep in mind that Congress typically has an approval rating in the teens, yet these same people win reelection at a greater than 90% clip
Amazing what kind of a politician that money buys, isn't it?
They may not bitch about the debt, but they do bitch about the effects of the debt, you connect those dots.
:eusa_whistle:

I am one of those who can admit that both parties are big spenders, nearly all politicians are part of the swamp,
and all politicians that has been reelected are part of the good ol' boys club on the Hill.

Amazing what kind of a politician that money buys, isn't it?
They may not bitch about the debt, but they do bitch about the effects of the debt, you connect those dots.
:eusa_whistle:

I am one of those who can admit that both parties are big spenders, nearly all politicians are part of the swamp,
and all politicians that has been reelected are part of the good ol' boys club on the Hill.

Yet do you keep on voting for the same party year after year?

A Democrat has the nerve to talk about inflation? Remember, Janet Yellen informed us that the Biden inflation is transitory, so nothing to worry about.

It is. The inflation rate is already slowing. And it will stabilize and drop back down. But it was the inevitable result of the Trump Economic Collapse of 2020. Basic supply and demand economics.

However let’s talk about the two parties response to it. You have the Republican solution. End economic assistance to families in need. Make families and children suffer. Or the Democrats answer. Provide assistance while trying to stem the increase in inflation.

It is one of the many things you guys confuse us over. You guys shout about American Jobs while Trump saw more jobs going overseas because of his changes to NAFTA. You guys hate social programs but it was Trump who signed a huge increase in them in response to the Trump Economic Collapse.

You hate the COVID Vaccine that Trump oversaw and declared to be great. You say you hate the Swamp but Trump didn’t try and drain it, he wanted the Swamp to break the laws on his command and for his benefit.

It is. The inflation rate is already slowing. And it will stabilize and drop back down. But it was the inevitable result of the Trump Economic Collapse of 2020. Basic supply and demand economics.

However let’s talk about the two parties response to it. You have the Republican solution. End economic assistance to families in need. Make families and children suffer. Or the Democrats answer. Provide assistance while trying to stem the increase in inflation.

It is one of the many things you guys confuse us over. You guys shout about American Jobs while Trump saw more jobs going overseas because of his changes to NAFTA. You guys hate social programs but it was Trump who signed a huge increase in them in response to the Trump Economic Collapse.

You hate the COVID Vaccine that Trump oversaw and declared to be great. You say you hate the Swamp but Trump didn’t try and drain it, he wanted the Swamp to break the laws on his command and for his benefit.
trying to blame Trump for Biden's inflationary policies is pretty silly. If Janet Yellen had thought there was a logical way to blame it on trump, she would have spun it that way. Instead she used that bizarre inflation ain't so bad, it only hurts rich people spend

The United States mishandled the response to covid under trump, I'm happy to admit that. But then so did every country on earth except for Sweden as far as I know. He followed the recommendations of the Democrats beloved fauci, so it's pretty stupid for Democrats to criticize him for it.

But then so did every country on earth except for Sweden as far as I know.

South Korea....700 deaths per million people
Japan.................595 deaths per million people

Both did better than Sweden.

In fact Sweden was worse than all its peers.

Sweden....2452
Norway....1004
Finland.....1852
Denmark...1151

South Korea....700 deaths per million people
Japan.................595 deaths per million people

Both did better than Sweden.

In fact Sweden was worse than all its peers.

Sweden....2452
Norway....1004
Finland.....1852
Denmark...1151
But, they did not destroy their own economy. They did far better than many countries who did. A destroyed economy cost lives also.

I'm a little surprised that you want to revisit this particular issue.

Forum List

Back