Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

Being on a loud swift boat in the rivers and off the coast of Vietnam is NOT far from danger. The engine noise attracts attention, and it's considered a high value target because those boats are expensive military hardware.

And just so you understand, the rich and powerful could find ways of avoiding any kind of service (like Trump did) or find ways of serving far from the action (like George W. Bush did).
"I didn't really want to get involved in the war", Kerry said in a book of Vietnam reminiscences published in 1986. "When I signed up for the swift boats, they had very little to do with the war. They were engaged in coastal patrolling and that's what I thought I was going to be doing."

John Kerry didn't go to Vietnam to fight in the war...he really went there because he was going to go into politics and at that time if you wanted to be an American politician then you needed to have military service in your background! The reason that Kerry took a movie camera with him to Vietnam was all about portraying himself as a military "hero" just like his idol, JFK!

Being on a loud swift boat in the rivers and off the coast of Vietnam is NOT far from danger. The engine noise attracts attention, and it's considered a high value target because those boats are expensive military hardware.

And just so you understand, the rich and powerful could find ways of avoiding any kind of service (like Trump did) or find ways of serving far from the action (like George W. Bush did).

He was in the solid control south, far from danger. He was being groomed with help from the Kennedy mob.

Kerry got his 3 Purple Hearts and got his ass out of Vietnam in record time...the REAL heroes were the guys who stayed and fought.
And one of those PHs was the result of him throwing a grenade in a rice stash and getting rice stuck in his ass.

Pussy.

These riots will have the Hispanics ... Asians ... Native Americans switching sides to trump

Democrats are really stooopid people !!!

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.

Son, you will not like it.

Kerry was Obama’s secretary of state when Hunter Biden became a Burisma board member...what a coincidence.
1593124811758.png

Kerry got his 3 Purple Hearts and got his ass out of Vietnam in record time...the REAL heroes were the guys who stayed and fought.

Your misdirection is duly noted. Clearly, Kerry was no Audie Murphy. But Kerry WAS in country (as they say) where the NVA and the VC could and did shoot in his direction. Trump was chasing skirts in NY despite his alleged bone spur problems that supposedly limited his ability to dance.

Kerry should have been prosecuted as a traitor.

You won't like it.
Or you won't.
Have you ever been anywhere they are fighting through the streets and towns?

I have, and its already a given I won't like it. I would do almost anything to prevent that.
It won't be Trump's fault. If the chaos get's out of hand, he'll stop it.
Bullshit. He has no idea what he's doing, and it's his actions that are inciting the violence.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.

Son, you will not like it.
Again, didn't we just do this?

You won't like it.
Or you won't.
Have you ever been anywhere they are fighting through the streets and towns?

I have, and its already a given I won't like it. I would do almost anything to prevent that.

Yes. We lost some, they lost a lot.
I don't believe you. If you had you wouldn't be excited about it happening here.

Show were I am "excited" about anything kid?

Forum List

Back