Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

Already been addressed, snowflake.
you have addressed nothing, pervert
Read the thread.

Seriously, do you think you're the only one to post that? Every fucking conservitard.south of the Arctic circle said exactly The same thing you did. tRumpkins share a collective brain. It's ok though, I understand. Groupthink is all you can do.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
this is why Trump will win
because people are sick of the Democrat hate and violence

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!
Was Kerry making a warning or making a threat?

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

John Kerry is a fucking idiot.

I want Trump to win because after there isn't a revolution, Trump can stick it in his face.

America is coming back. I know Elitists like John Kerry don't like it, but tough shit.
America is going down the toilet.

You should be intelligent enough to answer that one for yourself.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
this is why Trump will win
because people are sick of the Democrat hate and violence
He wont he is just too toxic, we wanna go back to sanity.

I will vote for Trump on the basis of Kerry's prediction. It's about damn time this started to be more than a one way race war where American patriots are scared shitless of Marxists.

I will vote for Trump on the basis of Kerry's prediction. It's about damn time this started to be more than a one way race war where American patriots are scared shitless of Marxists.
That fear is turning into blood-thirsty anger in short order.

I thought Asslips was the village idiot until you showed up.

You won't like it.
I'll root for the liberals.
You mean the communists?

Wow, more 3rd Red Scare. Fewer and Fewer people are buying that these days. Either discuss the issues or just......well, keep what you want to do. But the rest of us will try and get things fixed. Even if it means 4 years of nothing. It's going to take at least 4 years of repairs to repair the damage that's been done for the last 4 years. And I am not talking about the Democrats. I am talking about rebuilding the GOP into something we can be proud of once again. You Party of the Rumpers are NOT Republicans. You have kidnapped the GOP and hold it hostage in the basement.

Kerry is unelectable. What he says is not worth the air that transmits it.

Wow, more 3rd Red Scare. Fewer and Fewer people are buying that these days. Either discuss the issues or just......well, keep what you want to do. But the rest of us will try and get things fixed. Even if it means 4 years of nothing. It's going to take at least 4 years of repairs to repair the damage that's been done for the last 4 years. And I am not talking about the Democrats. I am talking about rebuilding the GOP into something we can be proud of once again. You Party of the Rumpers are NOT Republicans. You have kidnapped the GOP and hold it hostage in the basement.

I was nearly an anti-Trump kind of guy until I found out what the BLM was all about. And if you're talking about a Republican Party that is okay with destroying / defacing our monuments, plaques, memorials and statues; removing our flags; renaming military installations; changing the names of roads, schools, and government buildings, changing the meanings of words... and all to destroy our culture and history... I say fuck 'em.

Do you mean those Republicans that want a senile idiot that wants to wage a war on gun owners to be president versus someone who maintains a viable economy is the kind of Republican Party you want to back? I wouldn't have to tell you what I think of you.

Forum List

Back