Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

Kerry got his 3 Purple Hearts and got his ass out of Vietnam in record time...the REAL heroes were the guys who stayed and fought.

Your misdirection is duly noted. Clearly, Kerry was no Audie Murphy. But Kerry WAS in country (as they say) where the NVA and the VC could and did shoot in his direction. Trump was chasing skirts in NY despite his alleged bone spur problems that supposedly limited his ability to dance.

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!
Funny how the left-wing constantly says that Trump was going to change the entire system of government to a dictatorship and such....

but the left-wing is the group saying they are going to start a revolution, and change the entire system, to over turn the system we have, if they don't get what they want.

Peachy. Doesn't change the fact he's an idiot today.
Kerry isn't an idiot. He's simply a poser. He played the system to make himself a "war hero" so he could run for political office and he's been ensconced in the
Your misdirection is duly noted. Clearly, Kerry was no Audie Murphy. But Kerry WAS in country (as they say) where the NVA and the VC could and did shoot in his direction. Trump was chasing skirts in NY despite his alleged bone spur problems that supposedly limited his ability to dance.
Do you even know the history of Kerry's Purple Hearts? Not an Audie Murphy? That's an understatement!

And Kerry came home and in self serving fashion trashed his army mates.

What a guy.

What a fucking moron.

Is John Kerry interfering with our election ?

The bastard has some nerve doing this.

Hope he never comes to my hometown.

He would not be safe.

Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.
Well said. Very well said.

You pegged that cowardly wannabe race-soldier dead to rights.

Kerry volunteered so that he would be put on a swift boat far from danger. He was a rich kid and his privilege - because rich is the only actual privilege - his privilege bought him a safe and cushy assignment. He got a purple heart for cutting himself shaving, right?

Kerry isn't an idiot. He's simply a poser. He played the system to make himself a "war hero" so he could run for political office and he's been ensconced in the

Do you even know the history of Kerry's Purple Hearts? Not an Audie Murphy? That's an understatement!

Exactly. He used the Kennedy system including hired myth makers in the press. The privilege of wealth.

Kerry volunteered so that he would be put on a swift boat far from danger. He was a rich kid and his privilege - because rich is the only actual privilege - his privilege bought him a safe and cushy assignment. He got a purple heart for cutting himself shaving, right?

Being on a loud swift boat in the rivers and off the coast of Vietnam is NOT far from danger. The engine noise attracts attention, and it's considered a high value target because those boats are expensive military hardware.

And just so you understand, the rich and powerful could find ways of avoiding any kind of service (like Trump did) or find ways of serving far from the action (like George W. Bush did).

Actually it's rather amusing what happened to "GI John", Uncensored! He wanted into the swift boats because at that time it was a job that entailed very little contact with the enemy at all. They would patrol up and down the coast of Vietnam seldom having any contact with the enemy at all. That all changed however when the US started using the swift boats up river to patrol waterways that the Viet Cong were using to transport men and supplies. All of a sudden being on a swift boat changed from a cup cake assignment to a dangerous one! That was when Kerry used the military's 3 Purple Hearts and you're excused from active duty to get out of Vietnam and out of harm's way! One of those Purple Heart "wounds" was so superficial it consisted of the doctor putting a band aid on it and sending "GI John" on his way. When the doctor learned that Kerry had put in for a Purple Heart for that injury he was shocked!

Forum List

Back